FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Still on the fence about coppin the gold pro's... i usually buy most blck sole foams tho bc dey will last forever!! Basically undestructible, dnt hv to worry about soles yellowing... HOPEFULLY CAN COP ON DISCO

Screenshot_2017-10-07-21-54-30-1.png
:ohwell::nthat:

I managed to cop copper foamposites at a nike outlet for a steal at 120. But they only had size 15. I'm a size 13 wide, so I'm trying to lace these tight to fit right, but my heel keeps slipping out. What's the best shoe insert I could buy to size down? I've seen heel and toebox inserts, but what's good?

Remember the batch of size 7.5~9 + 15 coppers? My local NFS had them marked down to 129.97, and shipped them out to the nearest clearance store. So yeah, this is the standard in store price now.

I paid retail for the damn Coppers :smh:

I bought two at $199/each release weekend, but I busted one pair out of the box and onto feet asap!

If you're planning to save for possible resell or collection purposes, then the discount is a big deal, otherwise, if your money is right, retail [or close] it up!

These price drops for all these foams got me wondering how low can they go?...hopefully as low as...

LIMBO_2.gif
Lmao! It’s glorious. I copped royals and coppers both way under retail the past 6 months. 5-6 years ago that’s unheard of and probably 5-6 years from now some of these newer pairs will be sought after and we’ll be saying that we copped for the low.

Back
Top Bottom