FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The IG does look better in person than most pics on the Net. I'll hold out as long as it takes to get the disco.

^ Yeah bro goodluck on recovering. We got some strong bands but the power stayed on and got minimal damage. I wish i can say the same about some areas but tornados broke out.

It seems that less and less stores in Canada are selling foams that a year or two ago. Don't know whether it's Nike not giving it to them or them not ordering. Hope it's not like the mid 2000s till 2013ish where pretty much no stores got foams here

IMG_7503.JPG

#Random thoughts. .. was jus lookin thru my foam collection, an i must say the GONE FISHING FOAMS HV TO B ONE OF THE TOP 5 FOAMS OF ALL TIME!!! the details of shoe is jus amazing!!! An the color jus pops in the sunlight!!! Need to find a 2nd pair to stash!!!

#Random thoughts. .. was jus lookin thru my foam collection, an i must say the GONE FISHING FOAMS HV TO B ONE OF THE TOP 5 FOAMS OF ALL TIME!!! the details of shoe is jus amazing!!! An the color jus pops in the sunlight!!! Need to find a 2nd pair to stash!!!
feel the same way about holo's. haven't pulled them out in a while. wore them sunday, and when the sun hit'em.... madness.

Back
Top Bottom