FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Been debating on picking up a pair of Dr Dooms. Not the biggest fan of the CW, but I do want to own a pair of Foams again.

A word of caution on waiting on that disco for those wearing sizes 11.5 and up. Bigger sizes often don't make it.

I have bought every Foamposite this year that Ive wanted in an 11.5 on disco.. Metallic Red, Royals, Silver Surfer, and couldve had the Coppers (obviously) but passed. If they make enough, theyll make it, if they dont.. they wont.

I guess I'll just stop at my local mall on Sat make a game time decision while running errands ..if they available

I think ima play the waiting game on these. Only recent foam that couldn't be caught on disco was the metallic reds because they were qs

I think ima play the waiting game on these. Only recent foam that couldn't be caught on disco was the metallic reds because they were qs
Same here and looks like they made pleeeeeenty of these

I just can't justify $230 or more on shoes all the time any more especially when there's a great chance to purchase for $195 or less 3 weeks later aside from the reds

Back
Top Bottom