FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I've got a 13 in my cart; pm sent
I log off to get a loan done, and this happens. 
ohwell.gif

Thanks anyway my dude.

@bigj505 will do. This is the first session. I figure since they aren't crazy yellow they should be OK after one more. This "God of soles" sauce is stupid strong.

What is nike trying to pull with adding stuff to dot com then removing it two days later only to show the same sizes back on snkrs?

I'm so pissed, Nike cancelled my order for the Olympic foams. I ordered it Saturday night and it was still showing sizes well after I ordered. I feel like they gave my order to someone who paid full price because I used a 20 percent discount code and paid 212 instead of 270. Anyone else get their order cancelled? This is BS.

s
I'm so pissed, Nike cancelled my order for the Olympic foams. I ordered it Saturday night and it was still showing sizes well after I ordered. I feel like they gave my order to someone who paid full price because I used a 20 percent discount code and paid 212 instead of 270. Anyone else get their order cancelled? This is BS.

i did use 20% coupon an d it shipped yesterday. both marrons and olys

Last edited:
You know, you could just buy the 2017 Royals and put those 97s away for safe keeping as a collector's item or for sentimental value. They are 20 years old and you probably shouldn't be tearing them apart like that or even wearing them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom