FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Finally got these..  f i n a l l y

Couldnt turn down the price for the condition... Will be protecting these this weekend in OCD mode..lol

ONly other grails i could have would be the tianjins and thats impossible to get even for less than 1k..lol

I had to pass on the Maroons as well. If the sole was icy I would've bit. would've went well with the Sooners gear.

Just off topic, what 3 Foams in your collection that you aren't parting with? Mines are my Holos, GFs, and Blue chromes.

Just off topic, what 3 Foams in your collection that you aren't parting with? Mines are my Holos, GFs, and Blue chromes.

UnDSed one of my blue chromes last couple days for Thanksgiving and these get the most double takes/comments. Keeping the other for collection. Can't imagine what the reactions would be during nice summer days.
Love wearing the holos and haven't figured out what to do with last all stars. When buying foams, definitely going to end up wearing them.

So you guys are all keeping stuff that's dropped in the last two years? Or that's all you have?
ohwell.gif

So you guys are all keeping stuff that's dropped in the last two years? Or that's all you have? :\

This is a good point. Changing my list to eggplants, anthracite and coppers. So many nice foams recently make it easy for me to forgot some of the pairs I haven't rocked in a while.

Back
Top Bottom