FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I finally relented and got the Olympic Foamposite yesterday. The ironic thing is they look better in person than in general online photos. These are the first 2016 Olympic shoes for me so far.

My olympics from ShelfLife is taking FOREVER to arrive....they shipped out 2weeks ago and shipping status has been the same for a week :smh:

My olympics from ShelfLife is taking FOREVER to arrive....they shipped out 2weeks ago and shipping status has been the same for a week :smh:

My pair made it stateside on the 5th and they are still in customs in nyc...... Try tracking your order thru usps, once they make it to the US, the usps tracking takes over

Olympics do look better in real life, but not $250 good for me. If I could get them for under 200, I'd probably cop.

There have been plenty of options to get them for a little over $200 or less than $200 over the past week but they're all probably gone now

I got them for $197 myself

Last edited:
 I compared my Pewters to my Holos and the materials are like night and day..... The pewters feel like a sponge, holos are stiff and sturdy... Nike really owe us a redo on those

My pair made it stateside on the 5th and they are still in customs in nyc...... Try tracking your order thru usps, once they make it to the US, the usps tracking takes over
Just checked and mine says it's been in customs since the 5th also
Check it again  mine just got release like 5 mins ago
laugh.gif
... I feel like those guys i laugh at who freak out over shipping, wait i am that guy now 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Check it again  mine just got release like 5 mins ago :lol: ... I feel like those guys i laugh at who freak out over shipping, wait i am that guy now  :wow:  

mine got released at the same time as yours :lol:....I was getting really impatient after reading all these posts saying how dope they are in person

Back
Top Bottom