FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'd like to see some Foam Pros with some iridescent uppers like the GF/Holos in the near future. Black in particular.

Whatever makes you feel better.

Quit while I'm ahead...lol can't lose on a message board. Get out your feelings.

If they don't impress you, take them back. If not shut up. Don't complain about something that "doesn't impress you" that you are going to keep. Either you like them or you don't. If you feel like you spent 250 on a pair of shoes that don't wow you, it is very very simple, take them back. Coming to NT saying they are underwhelming for 250 is a waste of post. Just take em back.

Have a good night kid. Red pros next. That's all that matters.

All Pros are underwhelming, yeah I said it, I might cry 2 tears in a bucket, ducket, let's take it to the stage lol.....seriously though 1s>pros by a long shot. For every semi decent looking pro, there's a more impressive "1".....that works both ways that you read it

Last edited:
All Pros are underwhelming, yeah I said it, I might cry 2 tears in a bucket, ducket, let's take it to the stage lol.....seriously though 1s>pros by a long shot. For every semi decent looking pro, there's a more impressive "1".....that works both ways that you read it

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] A+

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The pure plats are cool and I'm happy to own a pair. But I must admit I am underwhelmed by them. I kind of feel like the aglets should've have a better touch put to them.
Try the strings from the wolf grey suede foams, they have the silver tips

repped @16nanson , thanks for the heads up!  Got my third pair, gonna return the NDC one.  So double up, one retail plus free shipping, now discount pair +tax and free ship.  Not too bad.  Hopefully the returned NDC ends up in an outlet.   

Back
Top Bottom