FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
These will be like the Jordan Masters where they are not hyped up but come release date everyone will be scrapping for them.

says SNKRS Only on the release calender...........Why? SMDH. I hate nike man. They always do dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to win the raffle but kind of not feeling it now. I wanted to resell but the hypebeasts must be in hiding quietly. 

I was able to win the raffle but kind of not feeling it now. I wanted to resell but the hypebeasts must be in hiding quietly. 
Well i hope you learn your lesson Cody
indifferent.gif

These will be like the Jordan Masters where they are not hyped up but come release date everyone will be scrapping for them.
Past yeezy colorways resale tells me no chance these will be like the masters.
Laser Crimsons was the best nike could do. I could be wrong, but i think PP's about to sit.

Last edited:
My launch locator says most footlockers in my area are getting them. I call, none aren't. The thing is, I only had one day to actually try to see who was getting them since I figured this out last night :smh:

Last edited:
Really disappointed with no GS sizes in these. No GS right? Damn, i like these more than the Laser Crimsons.

Gotta pass on these. I'll probably regret it. This will be the first week that I don't have a pair of something in transit probably since...I...I...really can't remember :frown:. Good luck NTers!

View media item 1865030

Back
Top Bottom