FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Sooooooooo,

Where's All The Jokers That Were Saying Resellers Were Gonna Be Stuck With These Packs Now?
nerd.gif

989418672_1199324988.gif

"Dead Weight" Did They Say?

roll.gif
i'm here, i got a pack to keep, going to stand by my belief that resellers will be stuck with these and/or possibly lose money if not purchased at a place w/ free return shipping lol. 

Reselling are not as good as expected. Majority of people just want the foam. Pretty sure there will be a lot of offer for splitting the pack. People might offer 450 for the foam. I don't see people paying 700-1000 for the whole pack.

what other foams are still dropping this year?
6/28 Concords
Black Friday Knicks

Suede Foams (although I hope they will not release)

anything else?

I'm loving the Penny Posite. It's definitely underrated and has some great details on the shoe. Looks like I won't be moving it after all.

Not happy... So this dude PM'ed me about needing help with the pack in 10.5. I told him that I would try and oop if I'm successful. I managed to cop from villa and now the guy is having second thoughts. From now on I'm going to be very selective when helping ppl on NT...

Asking for help

Getting help

Saying never mind

FOUL

I told him that too. Im going soon after attempting the yeezy refresh. They hold for an hour at the most so I should be good.  I know the feeling, I would feel a little frustrated for a bit but the fact that the order can be cancelled should not cause a problem.  Its obviously easier if i go local instead of the shipping and stuff.....

Asking for help

Getting help

Saying never mind

FOUL

@lperez24
- the point you're missing is that you asked someone else to go out of their way for YOU, then you flaked on them.  I had another member here help me track down a pair of Concord lows, but I managed to cop a pair locally.  Guess what?  I STILL bought the pair from the guy that helped me out, even though I had to pay shipping.  A community is only as good as its members.  If you're only going to look out for yourself, then don't ask others for help. (like you've been doing in the Yeezy foamposites thread too).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dudes like Lperez24 are the exact reason I stopped hooking up dudes I dont know on NT and only take prepayment before I do anything. A real shame. There are good people on NT but there's always one bad apple that ruins it for everyone.

Last edited:
Sooooooooo,

Where's All The Jokers That Were Saying Resellers Were Gonna Be Stuck With These Packs Now?
nerd.gif

989418672_1199324988.gif

"Dead Weight" Did They Say?

roll.gif
I wasn't one of those people, but i will say selling close to retail will always get your product out the door.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom