FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I am holding out hope I get a strong indestructible pair, that will live long and prosperous in its beautiful black nike box.  Only seeing the light of day when I want to bring them out and mutter    

Last edited:
first page updated, what was that rumored date for the Carones(Carolina Ones) 
nerd.gif
 yeah that was just for @MF Gooze
roll.gif

Do you guys think Nike fixed the paint chipping problem on the Blue Mirrors that was issue with the ASG release ?

And as far as the pack or foams hitting stock rooms from my knowledge at my store we should be getting them at the end of this week/early next week. (Pack) and the foams won't actually have till the week of or maybe earlier. We always get foams later than we would Jordans idk why
If you're lucky enough to win multiple raffles just go to each spot and do a scratch test on the shoes to see which one holds up better.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

A man welcome to the foam thread!  And to answer your previous questions about which foam to start with, I say start with the ones that started it all ROYALS.
Thank you my friend, aren't those the one Penny Hardaway originally worn and he had to Sharpie some black on the shoe to avoid from being fined?  They look alright but I'm more aligned to red than blue.  I need to do more research on the One and the Pro so I can learn more about them.

So has anybody seen this pack yet? Wouldn't have hit stock rooms yet?

@vampire xtc can you help us out?

Weird, right?

It seems weird how long this pack has been confirmed and pics of the pearls only came recently and the hawk flights surfaced like 2 days ago

A man welcome to the foam thread!  And to answer your previous questions about which foam to start with, I say start with the ones that started it all ROYALS.

Thank you my friend, aren't those the one Penny Hardaway originally worn and he had to Sharpie some black on the shoe to avoid from being fined?  They look alright but I'm more aligned to red than blue.  I need to do more research on the One and the Pro so I can learn more about them.

:lol: not laughing at you but its like somewhat funny seeing someone finally venture out of the JB forum of Niketalk

But welcome man

It seems weird how long this pack has been confirmed and pics of the pearls only came recently and the hawk flights surfaced like 2 days ago
laugh.gif
not laughing at you but its like somewhat funny seeing someone finally venture out of the JB forum of Niketalk

But welcome man
Thank you, I'm an Air Jordan sneaker person first.  Other Nike models I like include the Foamposites, Nike Air Command Force, and Air Force 1s.  I always wanted to try a pair of Foamposites.

Thank you, I'm an Air Jordan sneaker person first.  Other Nike models I like include the Foamposites, Nike Air Command Force, and Air Force 1s.  I always wanted to try a pair of Foamposites.
foamposites are great.. it lasts longer than jordnas over time.

Bhrome's & Holos both have pewter-esque bases and every time I see them i get excited and then realized they aren't

NIKE QUIT PLAYING AND RETRO PEWTERS.

Peeled Chrome's are :smokin

If it ain't broken don't fix it right

Everybody knows the chrome peel but resell is still high amd everyone will attempt to cop if they restocked so why would nike take time and money to fix it

Ya so my knick foams shipping hasn't updated in 2 days[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Ya so my knick foams shipping hasn't updated in 2 days[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

howd they ship?
if usps, tracking is going to be horrible right now.
i have a photo reel xx9 on its way and they havent updated in 2 days since he dropped em off. and i know dude is legit, ive bought from him before.

Back
Top Bottom