FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Those white Pearls are fire. I'm done with the sucker packs though. I've owned Pearls 3x in my life, ill be fine without these. Id cop a pack if i wanted both shoes though
I'm actually curious about the other shoe to be honest. It's also weird that we haven't had significant leaks on the pack as a whole. Thought they were supposed to drop this year which seems unlikely considering the blue mirrors are up next.
didn't post it but from the pics I posted it showed them in a normal foam box. not sure if the pack was scrapped or just the fakers don't wanna bother wit the other shoe

also, golds needed a black sole and the small red hints like the gf

:smh: if you really posted fakes bruh. Gonna have to go back and delete those pics.
And naw golds were just fine. Took it back to the original finish.
come on now, you'd have to delete all of the wc4 thread. but I don't know if the pics are real

Those white Pearls are fire. I'm done with the sucker packs though. I've owned Pearls 3x in my life, ill be fine without these. Id cop a pack if i wanted both shoes though
I'm actually curious about the other shoe to be honest. It's also weird that we haven't had significant leaks on the pack as a whole. Thought they were supposed to drop this year which seems unlikely considering the blue mirrors are up next.
didn't post it but from the pics I posted it showed them in a normal foam box. not sure if the pack was scrapped or just the fakers don't wanna bother wit the other shoe

also, golds needed a black sole and the small red hints like the gf

:smh: if you really posted fakes bruh. Gonna have to go back and delete those pics.
And naw golds were just fine. Took it back to the original finish.
come on now, you'd have to delete all of the wc4 thread. but I don't know if the pics are real

Considering you said the pics you provided had Nike boxes for them..... Just wait for legit pics dude.

Joints were sitting on ruvilla for about two days before they tweeted. I should've used my coupon to cop the size 11.5 before they went oos

Gold mirrors and blue mirrors i gotta have.

Pack will most likely be copped too. Nice to see the msrp isn't $500
gold mirrors??

Gold mirrors and blue mirrors i gotta have.
Goldposite's that are mirror shiny? Wait, when are those dropping? I must have them! Rounding out my year idk I might get the 72-10's not sure, contemplating the chrome 8's need to see them in person before I make my decision because I really liked the 2003 model. I heard the Curry 1 pack is re-releasing not sure if I want to drop $424 on them though.
And I'm considering the blue chromeposites, but I've been on foam overload lately copping the Yeezy, gone fishing, and hologram foams in less than a month and a half.

Last edited:

Why the foam thread get kicked off the front page!?  
Its the season for AJ XI. They need to make space for the 72-10's and the 72-10's Aftermath thread. We need front page for the survival stories of those who suvived world war 3.. Foot Store Edition.

Life after Jordans >>>> life with Jordans

Left the jumpman years ago and havent looked back. Sure, theres been some temptations but ive stayed strong

Its the season for AJ XI
smokin.gif

Its the season for AJ XI. They need to make space for the 72-10's and the 72-10's Aftermath thread. We need front page for the survival stories of those who suvived world war 3.. Foot Store Edition.
If they actually release the blue mirror in stores I reckon the hype level will be pretty high.  Not Jordan 11 high or galaxy hype but it should be the biggest we have seen for a foam in a while. 

If they actually release the blue mirror in stores I reckon the hype level will be pretty high.  Not Jordan 11 high or galaxy hype but it should be the biggest we have seen for a foam in a while. 
only if its limited Gr or DB limited. I think they may do a full GR just to make the money instead of the resellers..

Damn just called my footlocker, still got the Foams. Didn't even bother trying till now. Figured being in Alaska no way.

Back
Top Bottom