FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just got my call from Deptford FTL 
nthat.gif

my stores do 2day also. ill just try online if I strike out

Called local ftl asked when they do calls for tix. She told me 4pm than said "is this chris? I out ya 10m5 to the side already u cool" I was geekd. Mite have a mew ftl connect. An she sex lol.
thats wahts up.. i aint get no calls.. so im assuming.. its snkrs or bust for me..

in other foam news.. i may post a Where are the soles now of my foams i rock..

MY shooting stars sole protectio has failed.. one spot on one foot has gotten sole aids.. but after 2 weeks of sole vaccination.. its back to normal.. whew.. i needed those perfect so when i go out an d people see the stars.. they are like.. HOW.. are they soo perfect looking..lol

I'm glad I got the call yesterday but it's funny that I didn't get the call from the foot locker who told me I was only the third person to enter the raffle. I just want one pair tho anyway. Plus I got the call today's r the aquas.

I'm in 2 raffles, i just tried calling them.... 1 won't answer, the other said they haven't called yet and plan to call tomorrow

HoH just called me and told me I won the Holo raffle in size 12. It was the same dude I cussed out in April over the Red Foams. Same dude just called me to tell me I won. He told me to pick up on Black Friday but I quickly corrected him that it should be the 25th. Now I can order another pair off NDC or cop the Aqua 8s. 

Back
Top Bottom