FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yeah, adidas seems like they had a good year. I haven't bought any new Adidas or Reebok, I'm not a fan of their new . I have definitely been buying old retros of shoes I wanted as a kid. Shawn Kemp, Kobe (Adidas), Frank Thomas, Keyshawn Johnson. Shoes like that. When you can buy them all for $30-$70 each. It's a damn good day. Then I see Nike only going up and quality going down. It's a shame.

i just got my big hurts a couple months ago for $35 shipped :smokin

I bought three of the black and three of the white when they were around $38. I almost bought a fourth when they were around $27 but they didn't have my size. One of my all time favorite shoes. Wanted them bad as hell when I was a kid.

I don't have a set shoe to buy these days. I've actually been enjoying expanding my mind to things outside of just focusing on foams or jordans.
This year, I got into the hyperchase, Kyrie, flyknit max which all gave me a positive experience.
Last year, I returned to the current sig jordans for the right price for basketball also.

Need to expand further out J and go with a different brand.

You'll be shocked at the quality that you get one some of these others for cheaper vs the usual Nike.

I don't have a set shoe to buy these days. I've actually been enjoying expanding my mind to things outside of just focusing on foams or jordans.
This year, I got into the hyperchase, Kyrie, flyknit max which all gave me a positive experience.
Last year, I returned to the current sig jordans for the right price for basketball also.

You'll be shocked at the quality that you get one some of these others for cheaper vs the usual Nike.

I'm good man. I know very well what the other brands have. I still care about looks and the other brands aren't doing much on Nike in that department.

A lot of people really got into adidas recently because of a certain someone.

I'm good man. I know very well what the other brands have. I still care about looks and the other brands aren't doing much on Nike in that department.

D-Rose right
roll.gif
i love the rose5 boost y3 being a sucker for zippers and have always loved the crazy 8s, i want the walls but his emblem sucks, the lillards were nice but didn't grab enough of my attention but that brown leather lumber jack one was
eek.gif
 and their prices are really good, will pick up some d rose6 if i can find the gear to go with them
tired.gif
.....that one guy's shoe that your talking bout though hurts my eyes, them thangs is garbo gross
sick.gif

for me.. foams.. have been my only purchase... im good with being a foamhead and theres many other foamies out there..

I wish they looked like this in person instead of being that glossy white.

That's said, the volt and the Knicks foams are both $150 at footlocker in store now.
with a coupon that's like 130. Haven't seen knicks in store around my way, maybe cuz I'm in nyc :lol:

Kanye had nothing to do with my move. After wearing a pair I had no choice but to fall in love with them. Not a single other shoe on the market can compare. The distant 2nd is the Jordan xx9. No foam, retro, air max, nothing can compare. The boost technology is just untouched right now.

...but Adidas shoes still look like doodoo :lol: I do like the Tubulars but still wouldn't wear em.

Monarchs > anything Adidas got.

Where your kamikaze 2s at tho :nerd:

I bought the Adizero that Rose was wearing late in the season when he won MVP in 2011. Worst basketball shoe I've ever owned. Looked great tho.

...but Adidas shoes still look like doodoo
laugh.gif
I do like the Tubulars but still wouldn't wear em.

Monarchs > anything Adidas got.
so you won't even wear wheat cws of other shoes like the ADAN or the upcoming Atmos Fila96? did you pick up the Lebron 12 Wheats? your wheat game starting to sound a lil weak, you may need to fertilize some ideas into your head
roll.gif

so you won't even wear wheat cws of other shoes like the ADAN or the upcoming Atmos Fila96? did you pick up the Lebron 12 Wheats? your wheat game starting to sound a lil weak, you may need to fertilize some ideas into your head :rofl:
Wheat 12s went straight back to Nike, hurt like hell. Wheat Foams and Flax forces > all that garbage you listed... flax Highs are next then maybe the wheat 90s or 1s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom