FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I always wanted a retail job at a sneaker store since I was a teenager, but all my friends and family members say I wouldn't be cut out dealing with the public on a daily basis. Now that I'm past 25 with a good paying job I just couldn't see myself sacrificing my weekends to get a good discount on shoes.

A Swoosh account is the high school dream :lol:

Olives are easily the most attractive nubuck Foam Nike has made in my opinion, but I'm still good on all of those.
:lol: I realize this... he's saying Guccis are hotter than Olives. I'm saying Olives are hotter than Guccis.

^Truth. I make like 36 bucks a day before taxes at Nike then I'm just bored out of my mind doing menial tasks like folding tees to pass time. I can make my 2 week Nike check in one day at my main gig. Swoosh is great to look at but you put up with way more than it's worth.
 now imagine if the dude isnt interested in the jordan drops for say 3 weeks in a row or something....he cant just not come to work. he still has to deal with all the stuff at the job even though he will be passing on the Jays. its not like he doesnt have to come to work that week because hes not going to be using his swoosh discount that week lol. not worth it.

Accoding to the "official survey"
Gucci 7 votes

Olives 1 vote

laugh.gif
that can be fixed
devil.gif

its more than just a discount, i loved working for FTL back in 99' which yeah was a highschool dream
laugh.gif
 but i miss retail, i miss customer service, i miss having people that know wtf they talking bout when you ask them about a shoe, and at the end of the day the extra money is cool to have

i work for nike but im about to switch my hours. ideally I'd have a great full time and keep the swoosh for one day a week

For me, at the min was the
7/16
11/12
6/17 (as long as the 17) wasn't ashy
repped for mentionning jordan 16's.. but yes that was the only pack i wanted.. just for the 16's.. it took me 4 years before i touched my hares..lol

those custom chrome painted foams.. i think those are either a really crazy custom or a HQ fake...

Not even gonna entertain that ridiculous name anymore... but yeah, the Gorge Green pros are pretty weak to me. Only good for a dye job. Olive foams are my favorite of 2015.

Not even gonna entertain that ridiculous name anymore... but yeah, the Gorge Green pros are pretty weak to me. Only good for a dye job. Olive foams are my favorite of 2015.
Hey...we like what we like.  I'm surprised Red pros didn't get more votes.  Red>Gucci...err Gorge Green.  
laugh.gif

:lol: I think the "Gucci" is better than the Red pair honestly. Hmm, Even though red is more predominant they go with Gorge Green... GG... Gucci... crafty Nike bastards have done it again :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom