FLYSTEPPER 2K3 Crescent City ASG

man there are so many better places to get these from besides footlocker. smh at me for just jumping the gun and not waiting for more links to pop up. could have saved 2 weeks and $15 via bodega or shoe palace. any way to cancel at this point? and will the money immediately go back in my paypal if i do or will i have to wait?

man there are so many better places to get these from besides footlocker. smh at me for just jumping the gun and not waiting for more links to pop up. could have saved 2 weeks and $15 via bodega or shoe palace. any way to cancel at this point? and will the money immediately go back in my paypal if i do or will i have to wait?
Cancel it right now before Paypal processes the charge. Just call them to confirm.

The Air Up's are sitting lol.

Sizes are popping back up on the Flysteppers on NDC if you keep refreshing.

Last edited:
Cancel it right now before Paypal processes the charge. Just call them to confirm.

The Air Up's are sitting lol.

Sizes are popping back up on the Flysteppers on NDC if you keep refreshing.

too late. already processed by paypal, payment says completed

I typed in the style code and nothing came up. so i typed in flystepper 2k3 and it came right up. i got the Tiffanys the same way

i tried that too. they said we could not find anything for flystepper and redirected me to fly stepper and those on sale fly steppers. i just must have terrible luck or nike.com access or something

oh yah now it lets me search them. when all the sizes are sold out. thanks nike :smh: now i got a three week wait and it cost me $125. oh well at least i got a pair. gotta think positive

oh yah now it lets me search them. when all the sizes are sold out. thanks nike
mean.gif
now i got a three week wait and it cost me $125. oh well at least i got a pair. gotta think positive
I added them to my cart on Eastbay first then NDC when they came up just in case but I knew about the back order crap.

I typed in the style code and nothing came up. so i typed in flystepper 2k3 and it came right up. i got the Tiffanys the same way
yea didn't work for me either I just waited for the twitter link to pop up on ndc since everywhere else were on backorder with 2day shipping!

Success now lets hope I can get throu tomorrow for the Kobe's .. These will be in heavy rotation l8)

Last edited:
I added them to my cart on Eastbay first then NDC when they came up just in case but I knew about the back order crap.

yah i knew about the back order too but it didnt show up originally on footlocker so i thought they might have pairs in. do back orders ever not get fulfilled?

You need the style code without the dash "-".

I just went to shoes > most recent. Saw the Flysteppers at the top right away. Got 2 11s on the way. 

I must say I'm more than a little surprised these are as popular as they are. Tbh was expecting the Air Up to push more units. 

You need the style code without the dash "-".

I just went to shoes > most recent. Saw the Flysteppers at the top right away. Got 2 11s on the way. 

really? no dash? i had them no dash, then i saw nike.com had them listed with the dsah so i added it. tried new releases under nike sportswear and all i got was the air up '14s

Had a $50 gc to footlocker. Used that for $68 with shipping. Excited to say the least.

Let's just hope footlocker doesn't cancel orders.

I must say I'm more than a little surprised these are as popular as they are. Tbh was expecting the Air Up to push more units. 

i guess people started to realize that they dont want boiled lobsters on their feet.

Easiest mobile coplol did it get laggy for anyone else?Also nike crashed for me during the final step, got the "site down" page.

Last edited:
Why are they back ordered on footlocker.com? Will they be available in store today if they are on the launch locater?

sold out on ndc but i just added one to my cart and im at the checkout screen.  OK......

Easiest mobile coplol did it get laggy for anyone else? Also nike crashed for me during the final step, got the "site down" page.
was able to get through easy on ftl but not nike. Having a dilemma, still haven't checked out because I'm hopping to cop in store.

Back
Top Bottom