=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

So hard for me to see those beautiful Wolfs ...

They suddenly appeared on Footlockers website the other day in my size, so I quickly ordered them ... today I received an e-mail about my order was cancelled as they weren't in stock :frown: 

front toe cap is dented? B-Grade or did you smash into something? haha.
actually, the toe cap is fine. I guess no one really notices what I noticed. maybe just a case of OCD. haha... hopefully, these aren't B grade as I purchased them from FNL.

Last edited:

these are legit. i bought it with the NDC deal and they look amazing in person, up to 4 pairs of Flyknits now because of this thread
laugh.gif
just waiting for an online coupon code and I'll make sure to copp this cw as well. glad they look amazing in person.

Well, what was it that you noticed?
look at the sole on the left (upper, left side). it's sticking out a little compared to the other one. it's only noticeable to me when I'm really looking at it top down and feet together. I've had a few people that are also sneaker freaks like me look at 'em and they don't notice anything as well. haha..

look at the sole on the left (upper, left side). it's sticking out a little compared to the other one. it's only noticeable to me when I'm really looking at it top down and feet together. I've had a few people that are also sneaker freaks like me look at 'em and they don't notice anything as well. haha..
I saw that as well, but figured it was just the angle or something.  They look fine to me. 

I saw that as well, but figured it was just the angle or something.  They look fine to me. 
Thanks. I've been contemplating on returning or exchanging them for almost 2mos now since I haven't worn them and haven't been really able to wear Flyknits coz of the freezing temps and snow here in MI but I love this cw too much to let them go. was also thinking of exchanging them with the ones with red speckles or the wolf grey Lunar2 but it doesn't seem that those will fill the void. LoL. I'll keep them for now and will wear them already so I won't be able to return or exchange them.

another comparison shot. Electric Green (300) Vs. Volt (705)   I have a lot of volt gear so I decided to pick up this cw also. I originally settled for the Electric Green but I'll wear the Electric Green mostly when I have more neutral colors. The Volt just looks better when wearing stuff with volt coloration.

Nike factory outlet in rockwood ny. It was the only one in stock (I asked if there were more). The 1 pair just happened to be my size.

Last edited:
I am in doubt of what size to order.

I have some Air Max Light in size 8, which fits very tight. 

Do anyone know if the size of the Lunar is about the same?

I think I have read somebody say they are slight bit smaller than many other models, so I am wondering if I am better of taking a size 8.5

Awesome pick up.
Thanks!  I wore them for an 8 hour shift yesterday,  They are real nice,  But the only knock is that they are kinda narrow in the toe box area.  Hopefully that stretches out a bit or I just get used to it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom