=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

The MCs look amazing IMO. My trainers just came in and the comfort doesn't compare to the lunars. Surprisinglya huge difference.

The MCs look amazing IMO. My trainers just came in and the comfort doesn't compare to the lunars. Surprisinglya huge difference.

This is why I don't even bother with the ZFKs. Once you go Lunar... (you know the rest) hahaha

Last edited:
This is why I don't even bother with the ZFKs. Once you go Lunar... (you know the rest) hahaha
Exactly. I might return them anyway. I'm wondering if I could keep the laces because the came with round laces. Probably not but I'd like to find out for sure

Trainers are a great shoe once broken in.

Hoping Finishline marks down Wolf Greys soon. Patiently waiting...

Last edited:
Some Wave 1 colorways have been dropped down to 129.99 on Eastbay. No exclusions and use code LKS1CP2C for an extra $20 off $120. Or you could wait until a 20% rolls around.

I'm looking to use my flyknits for casual wear only since I run in something with more support...you'd recommend the lunars over the trainers? (just getting into flyknit so I'm not up to speed on the differences between models)

I'm looking to use my flyknits for casual wear only since I run in something with more support...you'd recommend the lunars over the trainers? (just getting into flyknit so I'm not up to speed on the differences between models)
I would agree that the lunars are more comfortable than the original trainer style.

Back
Top Bottom