=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

with all the colors, it's hard to decide. am I being too subtle with the grey pair? am I missing out on the electric greens or volts.
sorry about the noob questions. This shoe is just baffling. HAHA

really leaning towards the clean grey pair but the flash of the electric green is getting me.
thats why you just cop both.... and this is why im broke.

6'3 205 and you're a runner? With that weight you might need extra cushioning in your running shoes or maybe log some more miles to get that weight down cause you're either overweight (bmi) or extremely muscular which can still add pressure when you run some distance.

Yea thanks for the advice man

And to Jking yea I feel you Asics, Brooks, etc have never been very stylish but are very practical especially for people who need the support. I have flat feet so I fall under that category. For the gym and treadmills Ive been rockin with the Free 5.0s and love those (til I hit the leg press). For outside on concrete Ive been using the Brooks Ghost 5 & Asics Nimbus 13.

But enough about that, picked up the wolf greys today and I'm lovin em. I found them to be cut pretty big had to go a whole size down. Wrap around my foot nice but after reading that ill be on the lookout for some trainers in the future.

with all the colors, it's hard to decide. am I being too subtle with the grey pair? am I missing out on the electric greens or volts.
sorry about the noob questions. This shoe is just baffling. HAHA

really leaning towards the clean grey pair but the flash of the electric green is getting me.
The volts arent flashy at all IMO, the color combo makes everything look almost washed out, theres nothing to make it pop, different base color or some contrasting stitching.  I would go electric green.

I've had my Charcoal/Teal Lunarflyknitone for about 1&1/2 months now, and I love they way they feel from cushioning to the support of the flywire supported uppers. My only complaint is the durability of the soles I know lunarlon outsole, I know it is much softer then BRS rubber that's usually used in most of Nikes running since BRS rubber is more durable but is a bit heavier. But yeah I've been running in my Flyknits about 3-4 times a week 3miles each run, and my lunarlon sole is more worn then my BRS rubber I'm pretty disappointed they didn't add more BRS rubber to the bottom of the lunarlon midsole to keep the wear down. I'll post some pictures later about what I mean. I hope this helps some fellow NTers if they're on the fence on the Lunar Flyknit One

79.99 at the San Ysidro outlet!!! Assorted sizes

Turquoise/pink 79.99 as well in assorted sizes

finally got the pink flash in a discounted price here in the PI. Adding to the praise for this shoe:

- the cushioning balance is perfect. front to back and side to side feel is on point. Even though they have the same bottom as the LG4, the lunar 1s is built better.
- flyknit material is very comfortable. After experiencing severe pain with how the hyperfuse on the Kobe7 and Lebron 9, flyknit is a breath of fresh air for my feet. Even better than EM from kobe 8s! And i also love my kobe 8s.

i did notice that the sockliner is made by ortholite. I have a feeling this is what makes the cushioning work..

Last edited:

Finally picked these up myself at a super low price. Always wanted them for my collection but not at retail or even 20% off. Regardless, pink flash FTW

Where can one find a pair of sport turquoise/sails in a 5.5. Need a pair for my mom. I've checked everywhere, and the Nike rep online said that they should be out in a wider release soon.

Last edited:

Finally picked these up myself at a super low price. Always wanted them for my collection but not at retail or even 20% off. Regardless, pink flash FTW

Damn I should have waited a little longer but whatever 100 is better than 160. Now I just need those blue/green joints and the grey/black/blue ones to get discounted and i'm done

Back
Top Bottom