=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

rep city. +1

Anybody in the bay area willing to go halves on this deal? Like we each buy one pair for $120 + tax. I'm only looking to cop some wolf greys.

PM me if you're down.

Edit: Does anybody know if any bay area SA locations carry the wolf greys in store?

Try Walnut Creek.. and if so I'm willing to go halves

Extra 15% off at SA, stackable w/ the BOGO, pretty sure it's only good once, I don't need it. Good Luck.

yx7LdmdF1Ybw (case sensitive)

wow repped. much appreciated. copped Wolf Greys + Volts for $204 shipped with the free shoprunner trial.

I don't get how you guys are getting the 10% from Sports Authority. I signed up for the 10% promo yesterday and still haven't received a promo code :smh:

Also I tried using that 15% off but I guess it's a one time use only.

I don't get how you guys are getting the 10% from Sports Authority. I signed up for the 10% promo yesterday and still haven't received a promo code :smh:

Also I tried using that 15% off but I guess it's a one time use only.

the 10% didn't work for me either when I signed up w the f&f 20%. if you like, I have a 15% code.

I'm wearing my electric greens for the first time.. My left calf hurts while I'm wearing them.. I'm wearing a sz 9.. Can't wait to run in them. And also looks like it might irritate my heel a little.. Cuz it does to my girls pair

I'm wearing my electric greens for the first time.. My left calf hurts while I'm wearing them.. I'm wearing a sz 9.. Can't wait to run in them. And also looks like it might irritate my heel a little.. Cuz it does to my girls pair

that's very courageous of you to cant wait to run in them while your left calf hurts while wearing them. try breaking them in first before you go all ham and run. the flyknit construction molds well with wear.

that's very courageous of you to cant wait to run in them while your left calf hurts while wearing them. try breaking them in first before you go all ham and run. the flyknit construction molds well with wear.
Thx.. I'm bringing them to my Disney trip

Thx.. I'm bringing them to my Disney trip

sweet. best place to rock the fk. I wore roshes last time and I think the fk would be way better for 12+ hour day of awesomeness.

just don't fall into the trap of pin collecting. just don't do it. what. so. ever.

sweet. best place to rock the fk. I wore roshes last time and I think the fk would be way better for 12+ hour day of awesomeness.

just don't fall into the trap of pin collecting. just don't do it. what. so. ever.
I'm getting married in Disney

Last edited:

beaters for the trip over, pink flash for the workout. love your shoes. even if they're gr

Back
Top Bottom