=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Ill just pick these up the actual RRS store here in SD so I won't have to wait a week like last time for shipping

Any info on if the Dolphin's colorway will ever release in a size higher than Womens-11?I'm eyeing that pair at RRS. I have the white Flyknit Trainer in 9.5 and it fits perfect, but I'd heard to size 1/2 up in the Lunar 1+. 

Any info on if the Dolphin's colorway will ever release in a size higher than Womens-11?I'm eyeing that pair at RRS. I have the white Flyknit Trainer in 9.5 and it fits perfect, but I'd heard to size 1/2 up in the Lunar 1+. 
NIKE WOMEN RUNNING SHOES ONLY GO UP TO 12

Mine came in with my Volt X's today...

I like the blue glows and the green electric .. I'm torn lol.. I'm still waiting on Eastbay or Finishline lifting the excluded from discount with promo codes

Which colorway/product # are those? Could you post a profile shot of them?

First post, 001 colorway.

Also, if you look on the recent images located on the right you'll see a couple of pictures of that colorway. Hope that helps.

Ah, they look really different with the black tongue and laces plus in his picture the look mostly white/black whereas the 001 look solid grey. I wouldn't have guessed they're the same.

vs.

Last edited:
Ah, they look really different with the black tongue and laces plus in his picture the look mostly white/black whereas the 001 look solid grey. I wouldn't have guessed they're the same.

vs.

ohh good points, NT'er definitely did a lace swap and the tongue looks like its inside the shoe in the pic so the shadow probably gave it the darker grey/black look as opposed to the solid grey tongue.

Also, if you look on the recent images located on the right you'll see a couple of pictures of that colorway. Hope that helps.

vs.
I don't think that tongue is black. Look closer, the tongue is collapsed inside of the footbed. It's the same C/W. Also, you can't really trust the generic catalog shots on these sites; they tend to be very misleading. I'm sure many can attest to that with their blue glows, pinks, etc.

vs.

I don't think that tongue is black. Look closer, the tongue is collapsed inside of the footbed. It's the same C/W. Also, you can't really trust the generic catalog shots on these sites; they tend to be very misleading. I'm sure many can attest to that with their blue glows, pinks, etc.

Okay, it's just that the liner looks black as well and there's way more white/black contrast in the upper than the Nike.com pic which just looks grey. I hope they're not like the Nike.com pic.

Just FYI, Sports Authority in Antioch, CA has the Wolfs in display.  Pretty sure they are the recent blk/grey pics posted in the previous threads above.

Last edited:
Reactions: lyl
Back
Top Bottom