=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Are these like the trainers where you'd put them in a pillow case and wash them? Got them real dirty at this bar.

Also will the color fade if I do this? (I have the flash pinks)

another nter posted that washing these shoes works just fine. I'd use a mesh garment bag to maximize the surface area exposure and use cold water, and mild detergent for color like Woolite. and maybe air dry.
That was me. Use a mesh garment bag and gentle cycle. Washed them after a muddy wear and 2 days of sitting uncleaned. Came out perfect.

via IG

Thanks for this pic ray....those blue volts are def next on my list...hoping they hit runningwarehouse or even sports authority with bank of ameri-deals and i can get a discount

anyone wearing these w/o socks? 
any comments? thanks!

I don't wear them with socks. Then again I'm not running in them. I have to stick to the Structures for running.
They feel great and are slowly forming to my foot. The only other shoe in my rotation right now that competes for comfort are my Roshe's.

Thanks for this pic ray....those blue volts are def next on my list...hoping they hit runningwarehouse or even sports authority with bank of ameri-deals and i can get a discount

NP! I wish the Volts had a Black tongue! I guess I'll put them on the backburner and hope they hit the outlets in a couple of months. I'm looking forward to seeing the Wolf Grey and Purple/Black cws in person now.

The new colors aren't online at the Nike store. I called the store at the Mall of America (they normally get all early release info) and the manager said they aren't releasing the new colors until "mid-April." So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. 

Actually now they are. The Nike site is all ****** up. I'm talking to customer service right now. 

The easiest way to find em is to go to new releases and select the color you want there. Once you click thru to the actual page for the shoe it will only show you the new color that you clicked on and all the wave 1 colorways.

One thing that I've noticed is that the pics of the wave 2s make it look like they have the old non padded heel collar. It's prolly just because their pics are so crappy.

Heres the link for the wave 2 game royals. They don't seem to show up in the search or the new release section. I had the old link from the other night still open in another tab. Added to cart and it charges me the increased $160 price.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-688761/pgid-656543

Last edited:
The new colors aren't online at the Nike store. I called the store at the Mall of America (they normally get all early release info) and the manager said they aren't releasing the new colors until "mid-April." So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. 
Yeah, they are....

thinking of pulling the trigger on the wolf greys, perhaps gonna see if they are in store first but those and the purple fly knits are looking real nice. Still wish I could get my hands on the Blue Glows

Now if we can decipher...

WAVE 3 (6/30/13) - TOTAL: 16
MEN's: 554887-XXX - Quantity: 8
004 - DARK GREY/GAME ROYAL/UNIVERSITY BLUE/BLACK
011 - BLACK/WHITE
304 - ELECTRIC GREEN/BLUE TINT/DARK OBSIDIAN
444 - DARK OBSIDIAN/SQUADRON BLUE/WHITE/LT ARMORY BLUE
461 - SQUADRON BLUE/WHITE/BRIGHT CRIMSON
474 - GAME ROYAL/BLUE TINT/VOLT
601 - GYM RED/PURE PLATINUM/BLACK
841 - TOTAL ORANGE/WHITE/GAME ROYAL

WMNs - 554888-XXX - Quantity: 8
004 - WOLF GREY/GAME ROYAL/CLUB PINK/BLACK
011 - BLACK/SAIL
440 - LT ARMORY BLUE/DARK OBSIDIAN/WHITE/SQUADRON BLUE
461 - SQUADRON BLUE/WHITE/ATOMIC PINK
612 - UNIVERSITY RED/SAIL
631 - CLUB PINK/WHITE/ELECTRIC GREEN
641 - ATOMIC PINK/WHITE/GAME ROYAL
731 - ELECTRIC YELLOW/WHITE/NEO TURQ

WAVE 4 (9/30/13): TOTAL: 4
MEN's: 554887-XXX - Quantity: 3
106 - WHITE/DARK GREY/UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK
107 - WHITE/DARK GREY/VOLT/BLACK
440 - GAME ROYAL/CHLORINE BLUE/BLUE TINT/DARK OBSIDIAN

WMNs - 554888-XXX - Quantity: 1
660 - PINK FLASH/PEARL PINK/RASPBERRY RED

I don't wear them with socks. Then again I'm not running in them. I have to stick to the Structures for running.
They feel great and are slowly forming to my foot. The only other shoe in my rotation right now that competes for comfort are my Roshe's.

Back
Top Bottom