=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Got my 107s at the Outlets in Orange, CA yesterday, FSR. They had the women's CW as well, largest size they had was an 11.  Not sure if they do phone orders, worth a try (714) 456-9172.

Can I get a price check on DS free flyknit HTMs in yellow? Wrong thread I know but hoping someone can help

OMG.jpg (via IG)

whats the code for the women's cw with the teal swoosh?  Gonna go to camarillo and see if I can get some shoes but wanna check stock first

107s and the women's pair are at the Merrimack NH outlet.  Phone orders accepted.

Just copped the multicolor navy/yellow (008) for a very decent price, paid 99 plus 20 ship, so 120 out the door. Was at nike sf yedterday copping a jersey..also noticed the had no fk racers out so I asked . An associate and he said they had a few black/ red (laser crimson) so I asked if they had . An 11 or 11.5). He said he thought they did and then went to the back to get em. I was getting pretty excited..until he walked out empty handed. :frown: so these navy/yellow multis will do me good. I love the versatility of the flyknits. Currently what I like wearing the most. Cant wait to see these multis in hand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom