=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Speaking of the FR2s, I just remembered FNL had several cws that NDC/Nike never carried, so history could repeat itself. :nerd:

-edit-
Champs and Footlocker also had one or two FR2 cws "exclusive" to their stores too.

Last edited:
Speaking of the FR2s, I just remembered FNL had several cws that NDC/Nike never carried, so history could repeat itself. :nerd:

-edit-
Champs and Footlocker also had one or two FR2 cws "exclusive" to their stores too.

Yeah, especially with a big release like this, unlike the original FK which was extremely limited, retailers are bound to receive their own exclusive CWs that Nike or NDC will never see, thats the only way to keep customers going to certain retailers for certain colors.

Noooooooo! I gotta wait till April for the greys?! It's gonna be a long wait :smh:

Thanks to all this providing the info and keeping the thread up to date.

Call your local finishlines 3 near me got shipments yesterday, 2 won't sell til 2/14, one will. They got grey/blue navy/volt blue/pink in men for sale already and grey, pink/white for women. They said they won't do phone orders or ship to other stores, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I got the black/grey/tourquoise pair last night at Finishline at the Kenwood Center mall in Cincinnati. They had all five of the men's colorways that have been pictured. Also one women's pair which was white/pink/black. IMO, the pink flash men's colorway had the best colorblocking. I just don't know if I could wear them with confidence, lol. If the electric greens would have used black instead of midnight fog, that would have been my favorite.

I agree with Ray's review in terms of cushioning. I too hate the laces, wish they would have used the same ones as free runs. In terms of fit, I think they fit just like the flyknit trainers. (a little long, but narrow). The flyknit racers to me fit closer to TTS. The padded heel collar makes a huge difference in terms of fit and comfort. My heel always slipped a little in both my trainers and racers.

I don't think it's an actual mistake some FNLs are selling them 'early'. With Nike running there has been no real hype with any of their products until the ZFKs. Unlike Jordan and basketball shoes there is a huge following and Nike is strict with those RDs. With that said I doubt there will be any reprimands (sp).~

Did we see actual pictures of these yet? listed for the first wave:
411 - BLUE GLOW/BLACK/DARK GREY/WHITE

I got the black/grey/tourquoise pair last night at Finishline at the Kenwood Center mall in Cincinnati. They had all five of the men's colorways that have been pictured. Also one women's pair which was white/pink/black. IMO, the pink flash men's colorway had the best colorblocking. I just don't know if I could wear them with confidence, lol. If the electric greens would have used black instead of midnight fog, that would have been my favorite.

I agree with Ray's review in terms of cushioning. I too hate the laces, wish they would have used the same ones as free runs. In terms of fit, I think they fit just like the flyknit trainers. (a little long, but narrow). The flyknit racers to me fit closer to TTS. The padded heel collar makes a huge difference in terms of fit and comfort. My heel always slipped a little in both my trainers and racers.

Dope. I wish my local FNLs had five Men's cws. I wish the Electric Greens had a Black tongue as well. Now, I think I'll be targeting just the Pink Flashes since I'm not sure if I'll copp or wait for a Black tongued version on the E. Greens. Does Midnight Fog have a Brown tint to it, or is it simply a Dark Grey?

I don't think it's an actual mistake some FNLs are selling them 'early'. With Nike running there has been no real hype with any of their products until the ZFKs. Unlike Jordan and basketball shoes there is a huge following and Nike is strict with those RDs. With that said I doubt there will be any reprimands (sp).~

Agreed.

Did we see actual pictures of these yet? listed for the first wave:
411 - BLUE GLOW/BLACK/DARK GREY/WHITE

Not yet.

Last edited:

I work at the Finishline in Eastgate and we pulled our few colors off the shelf after finding out about the release dates, might put them back up if Kenwood is getting away with it. And I agree with what you said about the pink flash color way, I like looking at it but after trying them on they look way too feminine on foot.

Midnight fog looks more like dark grey to me. Its not green/brown like sequoia. Sorta like a grey'er anthracite

Last edited:
I went to FNL to look for more CWs, hoping to see them...:smh: even the one I tried on Thursday is gone...They were busy as heck so I didn't get a chance to talk to anyone but hoping they just took it off the shelves or did they sell out?

^I think they received an incomplete size run, so it seems like, for now, that they've "sold out". They should be replenished for sizes soon.

XIV: Thanks for the clarification! I may cop the Electrics after all haha

Last edited:
I saw a picture of the volts earlier in this thread. WIll that colorway be releasing? I saw the list of colorways that had volt in it, but not sure which one those would be.

Copped the Electric Green/Grey/White ones today. Wasn't going to at first, but tried them on and that was a wrap. It was between the black ones and those. I didn't like the other colorways that much. Will cop the black ones down the road but on sale. The Women's Black/White looks better than the Men's black IMO...

Finishline Millenia Mall has all the colors out for men's and Women's. 

Edit: Now with pics

Men's Black Colorway

Women's Black Colorway

All the Men's colorways available. There was a Pink/white one for women's that I didn't get a pic of. You can see the Volt Racers compared to the Electric Green Flyknit One's. The Grey/Turquoise, South beach ish, and Sprite ones are VERY vibrant in person. Pinkfires are DOPE but I don't get many wears out of pink shoes.

Last edited:
Copped the Electric Green/Grey/White ones today. Wasn't going to at first, but tried them on and that was a wrap. It was between the black ones and those. I didn't like the other colorways that much. Will cop the black ones down the road but on sale. The Women's Black/White looks better than the Men's black IMO...

Nice man, any chance you can post some pics of the electric greens?

Edit: Now with pics

Men's Black Colorway

Women's Black Colorway

All the Men's colorways available. There was a Pink/white one for women's that I didn't get a pic of. You can see the Volt Racers compared to the Electric Green Flyknit One's. The Grey/Turquoise, South beach ish, and Sprite ones are VERY vibrant in person. Pinkfires are DOPE but I don't get many wears out of pink shoes.
Zero, Thanks for the info, definitely the black/white pair

I will post some pics tomorrow if I can find them

On a side note the saw these in person last week, look ok

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom