=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Why would they keep producing them though if they have moved on to the F2?

They dont keep making air max 2011s and its 2013 ...

Hate to say it but i dont see it continuing, its not like AM 90s or 95s

Once they sell the stock im sure its done :ohwell:

I need them to last thru nov theres still some i need to get luckily my ftl has the red MCs that no one is buying maybe theyll discount them soon

Why would they keep producing them though if they have moved on to the F2?

They dont keep making air max 2011s and its 2013 ...

Hate to say it but i dont see it continuing, its not like AM 90s or 95s

Well, they do keep making Free Run 2's...hopefully the LFK1 will continue also.

You are correct, they are not the retail versions. Wondering if anyone has ordered a pair and received that one.

They keep making free run 2s because it the highest selling free. Taking into consideration that most colors of FK1 went on sale I doubt they will keep them in production.

The samples came in today. 100% satisfied compared to what the retail version was. Love the fact the shoe looks different colors vs a solid color of the retail.

The samples came in today. 100% satisfied compared to what the retail version was. Love the fact the shoe looks different colors vs a solid color of the retail.

Awesome! Damn, they look so much better (even better than the Racers). I sold my pair a while back because I didn't like the equal distribution of color...

Last edited:
RRS shipped me another pair of the Navy MCs overnight after I told them Fedex lost my package. Definitely the best experience I've had ordering online. 

Im not a fan of the racer MCs ... lunars are nice but im 100% satisfied with my retail version of them

Been trying to hunt down trainer MCs under retail

That's unfortunate. When did you order? They were about to refund me because the first pair they shipped was lost by FedEx. After I filed the lost package claim they told me I managed to grab the last 10.5.
love my navy MC. I should have doubled up

Im trying to wait until end of Nov to pick up the Navy MC but looks like RRS is the only place I have found them (in the US online) and theyre drying up

That's unfortunate. When did you order? They were about to refund me because the first pair they shipped was lost by FedEx. After I filed the lost package claim they told me I managed to grab the last 10.5.
I ordered yesterday afternoon. Pretty salty since I could have had them for under $100.

Im trying to wait until end of Nov to pick up the Navy MC but looks like RRS is the only place I have found them (in the US online) and theyre drying up
Sportsauthority has a FSR but they're $160 plus tax. I'm hoping RRS gets more in stock. $100 for a pair, just can't beat that price.

Navy MCs are officially my favorite FK1.  Sorry Wolf Greys.  So dope.

Man...what could've been if those MCs released.

Back
Top Bottom