=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Def better with black laces.

all these wolf grey pictures and now this one with black laces. I need to avoid this thread. my pockets would appreciate it. lol
I know the feeling lol

Just picked up the same pair Vig09 from my local finishline today and man these things are leaps and bounds in terms of step in comfort wise of the flyknit trainers

Just picked up the same pair Vig09 from my local finishline today and man these things are leaps and bounds in terms of step in comfort wise of the flyknit trainers

you actually can do leaps and bounds in them. whereas I could only do bounds in the trainers

Roshes hit iD today... So many combinations for such a stupidly simple shoe. Hopefully the FK Lunars will get tons of options when they hit iD. Like two tone upper and preset multicolored like the Kobe 8. That would be niceeee. Also padded heel versus no padded should be included.

Volts finally came in.  Decided to take a quick pic to compare them against my wave 1 EGs. 

I've ran countless miles on the EGs and the difference against the fresh pair is noticeable.  It's almost as if the upper has shrunk and conformed to my feet.

You might also notice the shoes are quite dirty. :/  Anyone have tips or suggestions on keeping these clean?  I usually don't clean my shoes, but I'd like to keep these looking nice for as long as possible.

Volts finally came in.  Decided to take a quick pic to compare them against my wave 1 EGs. 

I've ran countless miles on the EGs and the difference against the fresh pair is noticeable.  It's almost as if the upper has shrunk and conformed to my feet.

You might also notice the shoes are quite dirty. :/  Anyone have tips or suggestions on keeping these clean?  I usually don't clean my shoes, but I'd like to keep these looking nice for as long as possible.
i use jason marks on my volt flyknit trainer and it gets most of the dirty off them.

Anyone have the SA discount code? Couldn't seem to find it in the previous pages. Looking to get the Volts.
C Money, thanks again for all your help and clarification.

Forgot about iD. I don't think it's necessary for that since there are already plenty of good colorways from the different waves and iDs don't start until the Fall. Kinda late for that and at $200 possibly, it's gonna flop imo. Great shoe overall but just drop the multi-color and call it a day.

Forgot about iD. I don't think it's necessary for that since there are already plenty of good colorways from the different waves and iDs don't start until the Fall. Kinda late for that and at $200 possibly, it's gonna flop imo. Great shoe overall but just drop the multi-color and call it a day.
Agree, im aiming for the MCs and thats enough for me

copped the..well idk what you guys are calling the colorway..."301" and honestly not super impressed. the material is dooope but the sole is not that comfortable imo. certainly not worth $160. im hoping the flyknit free isnt atrocious or that they put the same upper on another lunar sole. any release info on the womens teal/orange?

Back
Top Bottom