Flyknit Chukka Thread

haha true. Have not bothered with Chukkas for a year now. Unless I can find some older lunar models for a good price I´m not even looking for them anymore.

Kinda bittersweet I guess. There were several uppers I wished were used on lunar instead of the free sole

If you happen to be on the hunt for the electric yellow lunar chukkas, check out your local Ross. I found a pair in a store here in San Jose earlier today so there might be some pairs floating around in other locations.View media item 1646675

Last edited:
If you happen to be on the hunt for the electric yellow lunar chukkas, check out your local Ross. I found a pair in a store here in San Jose earlier today so there might be some pairs floating around in other locations.
CRAP I was just in san jose today. duuuuude what a score

Hey guys

Can someone tell me how the lunar chukkas fit compared to the low (new) lunar 3's?

Got them in a US10. Guess chukkas in a US10,5 will be too big right? :frown:

Because I cant find the lunar flyknit chukka 554969-606 in a US10 anywhere..

Does someone have a lead on them? 
happy.gif

Last edited:

Hey guys

Can someone tell me how the lunar chukkas fit compared to the low (new) lunar 3's?

Got them in a US10. Guess chukkas ub US10,5 will be too big right? :frown:

Because I cant find the lunar flyknit chukka 554969-606 in a US10 anywhere..

Does someone have a lead on them? 
happy.gif
I'm a size 10, I wear 10s in Racers, Trainers, other Nike sneakers..

My Lunar Chukkas are 10.5s and they fit me pretty well. A 10 would be great, but 10.5 is juuust fine for me. 10.5 Free Chukkas are pretty loose on me though. You should be fine...

Price check and legit check? I assume they're real but just wanted to make sure. Haven't checked up to see what fakes have been made of chukkas.

that first pic makes the shape look a lil funky but i dont think theres fake chukkas

Wolf greys are legit. Without mention of condition or pictures of bottoms can't give a price.

It seems like it may be true that Chukkas are done. The Hot Lava, Calypso new MC and new Oranges were announced in March for Early April release and never materialized. That was almost 5 months ago.

On NDC, the only Chukkas that show are dwindling and have already been on sale for 2 months with no new CWs. Has anybody seen anything to the contrary?

It seems like it may be true that Chukkas are done. The Hot Lava, Calypso new MC and new Oranges were announced in March for Early April release and never materialized. That was almost 5 months ago.

On NDC, the only Chukkas that show are dwindling and have already been on sale for 2 months with no new CWs. Has anybody seen anything to the contrary?

I really like the fsb... I hope they produce more colors.

Price check on DS Squadron Blue Chukkas in a size 9 please?

Want to see if they are worth offing on the bay.

Back
Top Bottom