Flyknit Chukka Thread

Click on my sig and get an extra 4% from that jimmy jazz link on the FSB + the 20% off with AJ34 at checkout and no tax for Cali residents oh yeah! :smokin

oops my last post was for you lol
smokin.gif
 Drop some on feet pics and your own review when you get them. I've come to love those from the recent online pics posted from the folks in this thread.

Last edited:
:smokin  Drop some on feet pics and your own review when you get them. I've come to love those from the recent online pics posted from the folks in this thread.
yup sure will. These are my first flyknit chukkas they look so sick I had to get eem

yup sure will. These are my first flyknit chukkas they look so sick I had to get eem
Yeah I got my first ones with the help from those in this thread for the Platinums some weeks back, and love them. Slept on the FK Chukkas for so long, no more, I'm in lol. You'll love them, such an easy wear and comfortable af.

Yeah I got my first ones with the help from those in this thread for the Platinums some weeks back, and love them. Slept on the FK Chukkas for so long, no more, I'm in lol. You'll love them, such an easy wear and comfortable af.
how do they fit for you? Do you think the FSB has the same fit?

how do they fit for you? Do you think the FSB has the same fit?
I haven't tried them on yet as I haven't had time to walk in store, but everyone in here has been saying they run huge. People are sizing down half to full. When I get them I'd size down half. I like my fit with a little toe space. You have to consider a lot of folks wear their chukkas with no socks or super thin socks and these shoes aren't that padded, so there's a lot of space. You definitely would go TTS for length or you'll get a loose toe feel at the top of the box but on these FSB's if you wear your shoes with a thumb's width length from toe box to your big toe, size down at least half or sounds like they'll be extra roomy. If you wear your shoes super snug, toe touching the toe box, then you'll probably wan't to dip a full size probably.

Last edited:
Yea, Im planning on wearing mine casually and I went down half a size on the FSB's. I really don't like too much room in the toe area so hopefully I'll be fine or imma be pissed lol

Edit: half a size down

Last edited:
I found the yellow and squadron blue pair at my local Nike Factory Store for $120.

I don't know whether or not I should return them.  I'm normally a size 10-10.5 Roshe, and I bought the Chukkas at a size 11... and the Chukka is a whole lot more comfortable.

I just don't really like the blue in the yellow though. *sigh*

Couldn't pass up with the 20 % off and no tax. Thought they may be on NDC for awhile and even discounted but doesn't look likely. I am sure some outlets will get a random FSR for like 150 and make me look a like a fool, but I was happy to get what should be my size for less than retail and move on. Thanks for posting the JJ info with the code. That's what NT is all about. I look forward to putting these into the daily rotation.

Back
Top Bottom