Flyknit Chukka Thread

That's great except for the size 13's - even if they fit .5 big and you go down to a 12.5 they didn't even release that size either 
mean.gif
 thanks Nike
indifferent.gif
Well for most people then. I know anything above 12 is tough to get. At least most boutiques had size 13s for the big footers.

http://blendsus.com/collections/new...e-flyknit-trainer-chukka-fsb-black-white-volt 

Last edited:
View media item 789198FSB are amazing in flesh but run at least half size bigger than normal flyknit chukka.

Yes, bought a 10.5 instead of my usual 11.

I think my size 9 will be perfect then. I am a size 9.5 in Jordan and SB yet a snug 9 in Flyknit. Like they are too tight the first wear and then loosen up and mold to my foot. So I think an 8.5 would be too small. A zsize 9 should be perfect. I will report back soon! Thanks.

Grandin, I know you have a few HTM's. Do you have the Flyknit Free HTM SP's? If so how does the sizing run on those?

I think my size 9 will be perfect then. I am a size 9.5 in Jordan and SB yet a snug 9 in Flyknit. Like they are too tight the first wear and then loosen up and mold to my foot. So I think an 8.5 would be too small. A zsize 9 should be perfect. I will report back soon! Thanks.

Grandin, I know you have a few HTM's. Do you have the Flyknit Free HTM SP's? If so how does the sizing run on those?

Yes, I have a pair of the HTM free. I find they are true in length but wide in the toe box.

Last edited:
USPS says platinums were delivered yesterday. There were people home and we didn't get any packages yesterday or today. Going to the post office tomorrow to see what I can do.

How is Finish Line when it comes to things like this?

After being lost in the mail for a week, they finally showed up. Big thanks to Gus. My first pair of chukkas but def not that last... Well that's if I can find any of the colorways I want in my size!

View media item 788843
[quote name="Three00ZeeX" url="/t/524058/flyknit-chukka-thread

You and me both brother, where'd you find size 14s? That's my size and I'm strugglin'

You and me both brother, where'd you find size 14s? That's my size and I'm strugglin'

Sneaker fiend
Its def hard. was hoping to get both the squadrons and night factors but havent seen 14s anywhere.
Plus I missed out on fogs twice in the last couple weeks... on NDC for retail and a vnds pair on eBay for $129.

Just picked up the FSB's from Nike Las Vegas.

Definitely a tad bigger than regular Chukkas, but I think you'll be fine if you stick TTS.

You can probably go a half size down, though.

I'm also wearing no show socks so I'm sure they'd feel more snug w/ normal socks on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
After being lost in the mail for a week, they finally showed up. Big thanks to Gus. My first pair of chukkas but def not that last... Well that's if I can find any of the colorways I want in my size!

I found the only pair available @ http://sneakerfiend.bigcartel.com/ for $ 99.99...it was a great deal. I also posted a link to Inflammable that has 3 CWS in size 14 for $ 158 with code save1014, did you check?

http://www.inflammable.com/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-schuhe-nike-flyknit.NI+SN+554969+080.html

http://www.inflammable.com/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-schuhe-nike-flyknit.NI+SN+554969+443.html

http://www.inflammable.com/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-schuhe-nike-flyknit.NI+SN+554969+085.html

Last edited:

USPS says platinums were delivered yesterday. There were people home and we didn't get any packages yesterday or today. Going to the post office tomorrow to see what I can do.

delivered to wrong house? or threw over gate? ask a neighbor 

i would try to not worry about it unless it has been a few days. i had usps tracking marked as delivered many times and the package did not show up until later that day/next day. there's a chance that it was dropped off to a neighbor.

i wonder if they will start selling out once there is a metal ceremony with somebody wearing them; still feel like the price will dissuade the average person

Last edited:
If anyone wants a size 11 of the Night Factors for retail plus shipping hit me up. They're slightly too small for me

FSB's should i go TTS or nah?

im 9.5 in flyknit trainers, and inneva (although snug), as well as everything else I own.

whats the general consensus? im seeing different opinions

I stay TTS and they fit perfectly for me. Off topic, butI have to go a half size down on Jordan's as of late. I stay TTS on everything else.

Back
Top Bottom