Flyknit Chukka Thread

I wouldn't worry about getting hit with customs from Tres Bien, I've ordered from them on multiple occasions and have never had problems.  Plus if all you're ordering are the chukkas, you shouldn't have any problems since the amount is low.

Both repped

Yes it's $10 for shipping so $96 shipped
thanks for the rep 
wink.gif

Yeah gus is a mircale worker!!! Watch this--->

gus help me find some yeezy 2's size 9.5 or 10 for under retail. Let the madness begin!!!!!!
nerd.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Sorry mate I can´t help you...My thing are chukkas, I´m all over them,  have no clue where to find them, sorry to disappoint you...... 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Sorry mate I can´t help you...My thing are chukkas, I´m all over them,  have no clue where to find them, sorry to disappoint you......  :evil: :evil:

No problem, I was just hoping you would know of a site that had them :D

I missed out on those midnight fogs on NDC sold out so fast :x

Damn, no size 14. Will they make these new colors releasing on 2/1 in a 14 and will they be available on FNL? Sometimes FNL only goes up to 13 with these.

I've been hawking these everywhere, I grabbed a few pairs from Tres Bien, thanks to @gusmq, amazing stuff. Any heads up, let me know! Thanks!
Finish Line will have them on 2/1, unsure if they will stop at 13 or 14 but we usually only get up to a size 13. 

i just got my order in from tres bien. the form said the shoes value was 33. not sure if its 33usd or 33 euro/gbp. no custom fees to my knowledge!

^ No custom fees or any extra charged (some credit card companies do charge for international purchases). Fast shipping from them.

I hope that the Crimson/Orange cw will have the same fate as the Green/Orange, Brave Blue and Purple cws...

Last edited:
i just got my order in from tres bien. the form said the shoes value was 33. not sure if its 33usd or 33 euro/gbp. no custom fees to my knowledge!
^ No custom fees or any extra charged (some credit card companies do charge for international purchases). Fast shipping from them.
TBS always marks down,  even without asking for it, all orders to avoid paying custom fees.  They know how to please and keep their customers happy plus shipping is super fast and secure.

Customer service is great....Really cool guys Jesper, Viktor and Bjorn.

P.S.: my last order was a knit worth $ 200 and they declared $ 17 !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom