Flyknit Chukka Thread

Thank you for the help! Does anyone know how long they take to deliver?
No clue bro, but i guess not more than a week coming from EU 
wink.gif

Can anyone help me out with a free shipping coupon code for Exit-36, please? I'm trying to scoop up the blue glows for the low.

Sizing up on chukkas by .5 is good? lol I still might just dive in.. $96 shipped is too hard to resist

Sizing up on chukkas by .5 is good? lol I still might just dive in.. $96 shipped is too hard to resist
Just keep searching...sizing up is not good unless you have wide flat feet. If you chech the last pages you´ll find many great deals and maybe in your size....

For any Canadians not wanting to deal with duty + brokerage, NRML (Montreal) has 25% off Chukkas amongst other shoes. Picked up a pair of the green/orange chukkas for $140.

Damn, no size 14. Will they make these new colors releasing on 2/1 in a 14 and will they be available on FNL? Sometimes FNL only goes up to 13 with these.

I've been hawking these everywhere, I grabbed a few pairs from Tres Bien, thanks to gusmq gusmq , amazing stuff. Any heads up, let me know! Thanks!

Last edited:
for those of you that have ordered from tres-bien and located in the US, have you guys had to pay customs fee?

anyone figure out the deal with the night factors?

i was hoping to catch them below retail like all the other ones ive bought, but it they are going to be that hard to get, i have no problem buying them for above retail from sites that have been posted.

Back
Top Bottom