Flyknit Chukka Thread

I have a feeling these are going to hit stateside soon.  They've already popping up on a couple euro sites.  The lighting definitely changes the color of the shoe.  The NDC pics make them look lighter than some of the euro pics, but I'm thinking this is pretty accurate in terms of color.
Wasn't interested in resale prices on the HTMs but these for retail would be 
smokin.gif

I'm really diggin' these! IMO, they look better than the University Reds because of the Black tongue.

These are nice too! The contrasting Blue doesn't flow well (imo), but it's not as bad as the Volt contrast with the Obsidians. If I ever get these, that Flywire will be snipped!

I'm really diggin' these! IMO, they look better than the University Reds because of the Black tongue.
These are nice too! The contrasting Blue doesn't flow well (imo), but it's not as bad as the Volt contrast with the Obsidians. If I ever get these, that Flywire will be snipped!

I know it looks cool on the obsidians but iono about these. Here's a reminder to help you think better before doing so.
View media item 726420

Never got a confirmation email from SNS so i was surprised when these showed up on my door. These came in SUPER fast! Ordered on Sunday and they came in on Wednesday. 
pimp.gif

Just to clarify... these new speckled-sole colorways are launching stateside, right?  *crosses fingers*

Preeety sure they are the HTM's. 

Yup htm in this pic. The squadron blues are still clean as hell though, I think I actually like them more than the htm's. Do you guys think these won't drop till February, or it could be any day now? There probably won't be any announcement right? And $150 retail - nice!!!

Last edited:
I remember when I saw the red chukka at nordstrom rack for a good price and passed on them Cuz I had no idea what they were at the time. Tried them on and joints felt like butter. Regrets regrets....

Back
Top Bottom