Flyknit Chukka Thread

SNS is very customs friendly. I order from them a lot and have only received a customs fee for ordering 4 pairs of shoes at once from them. The fee was $33.00 for the 4 pairs. Endclothing is terrible when it comes to customs because of the way they fill out their customs forms and value their merchandise.
Yes, its true. Tres Bien always lowers the price for customs and if you shot them an email beforehand, they will lower it as much as you want. On the other hand is END, they don´t lower the price plus they include the shipping cost, which ends up being very steep.....

Sorry, I read TBS, not SNS, my bad !!!!!

Last edited:
Not yet on NDC.

I mentioned it a few posts back. The blue glows along w/ the black & sails might be at other Niketown locations. I picked both up on Friday @ NTLV. Both colors had been there the week prior. The floor person that was helping me told me the black n sails were first, the blue glows showed up a few days later.

Last edited:
When do
I mentioned it a few posts back. The blue glows along w/ the black & sails might be at other Niketown locations. I picked both up on Friday @ NTLV. Both colors had been there the week prior. The floor person that was helping me told me the black n sails were first, the blue glows showed up a few days later.

When do they release on ndc? I saw on the nike calendar that they released yesterday.

You looked at the wrong thing then

Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Black/Black-White-Sail
Style# 554969-002
$170

Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Blue Glow/Black-Volt-Sail
Style# 554969-407
$170

Lunar Flyknit Chukka
Deep Burgundy/Black-Bright Crimson-Sail
Style# 554969-606
$170

The new Deep Burgandys are $10 off retail on InCaseYouSlept.com.

http://www.incaseyouslept.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1074

554969-606-1-600x600.jpg

I tweeted Nikestore awhile back to confirm the 9/4 release. The person responding told me the date was not concrete. I was advised to keep checking NDC. The calendar said 9/4, but the shoes have been released already.

Last edited:
For all the SF heads September 4, 2013 is the release date for Blue Glows & Black Sail at Darkside SF

Anybody know where I can scoop a pair of the gray and red's for retail in a sz 11? I've been looking everywhere.

I've been against the flyknit chukka since day 1 solely due to the lunar midsole (anything lunar is hideous in my opinion), but I just might have to make an exception for that green pair with the pink & blue wiring. That colorway is calling out to me.

^You've been missing out. Any reservations I've ever had about how a lunar sole looks goes away as soon as I put them on feet. Far more comfortable for everyday/casual wear than the zoom setups that the racer or trainer have.

Have these been coming out in Niketowns or just NSW type places? My local is SF and they haven't been there since it's a temp store

I got a question for somebody whos been in a pair of chukkas for a good minute. Hows the size on them? Im a size 10.5, you think i can fit in a size 10 comfortably?

I've been against the flyknit chukka since day 1 solely due to the lunar midsole (anything lunar is hideous in my opinion), but I just might have to make an exception for that green pair with the pink & blue wiring. That colorway is calling out to me.

Put them on feet and you will change your mind

@chocoleb

It was true to size for me... If anything, maybe a half size up.

Last edited:
I had to go .5 sz. up in this shoe also. I didn't like the fact I had to go up to a sz. 12. Lookin @ it, you can't even tell it's 12. To me the shoe runs small and looks small. I say for those that don't have wide feet will be able to stay tts.

i personally love the lunar sole look.
and stay tts or half a size up for sure.

Just throwing it out there, but these are half size down for me. It seems like any non padded flyknit (trainer non padded and chukka; with the exception of the racers) i have to go half size down. padded trainers, flyknit one, and racers i can stay TTS. This is my foot though

really kicking myself for sleeping on the gray and red joints. been scouring the interweb and can't find my size for retail.

Back
Top Bottom