Flyknit Chukka Thread

hey guys just looking to pick up my first pair of these bad boys. anyone know somewhere that ships internationally and have stock available?

also i am assuming these fit tts with the flyknit material? and might be an ignorant question but how do these hold up in the rain?? its winter over here in australia so be much appreciated any help. thanks

Up There in Melbourne has the reds & black on their site. they may get more colorways shortly. http://www.uptherestore.com/

Hey, just joined after being a long time reader. Skimmed a lot of this post but didn't seem to find a place where I can find a place if any to still buy the wolf greys. Let me know if anybody is aware. Doesn't matter if not at retail and besides the obvious ebay.

Hey, just joined after being a long time reader. Skimmed a lot of this post but didn't seem to find a place where I can find a place if any to still buy the wolf greys. Let me know if anybody is aware. Doesn't matter if not at retail and besides the obvious ebay.
Nike.com will have them on 6/22.

If any of you are still looking for 10, 10.5 in the red chukkas for retail, hit me up. I don't need these anymore. I'm in Socal.

I cant believe almost a full size run of the blues are still on NDC. Hopefully FNL gets the Tarps.

if anyone is looking for wolf greys in the bay, darkside just got them in.

^Thank you sir for updating that. Phone orders accepted. Best colorway I've seen in a minute.

I cant believe almost a full size run of the blues are still on NDC. Hopefully FNL gets the Tarps.

FSR on blues and fogs. Fingers crossed for a clearance on them. It really hurt to order the Tarps because it was damn expensive.

I don't think FNL will get the Tarps so I got them off NDC. I'll bank on getting the Wolf Greys on FNL though. Seems like tons of people already ordered them elsewhere so hopefully ill be able to snag a pair with a coupon code.

^^ these havn't really been impossible to obtain except for the htms so I think youre overreacting a little. Why FNL would get every cw except the tarps is logic i dont follow

FSR on blues and fogs. Fingers crossed for a clearance on them. It really hurt to order the Tarps because it was damn expensive.

I don't think FNL will get the Tarps so I got them off NDC. I'll bank on getting the Wolf Greys on FNL though. Seems like tons of people already ordered them elsewhere so hopefully ill be able to snag a pair with a coupon code.
I did the same thing. I'll wear my pair from NDC then order a pair from FNL if they ever get them and just return those to Nike. I was very surprised that they sold out on ndc though.

Good luck getting the wolf greys from FNL though. The obsidians sold out quick and wolf greys are much more sought after.

I know. I didn't want the Blues but I checked FNL as soon as I heard and woulda missed out anyways. East coasters get the early jump while I'm just waking up on the west coast.

I know this may be a stupid question because they're made for running, but could Chukkas be used as basketball shoes? I've never tried on a pair, but want to get them for casual use and occasionally for pickup basketball if possible. Also, the representative from Nike Chat told me the red chukkas(and presumably the other GR color ways) are active products and there will be restocks, so be patient.

the chukkas are NSW, which means they're intended for casual use only.

I have the Tarps and I love then but I really think the Midnight Fogs are underrated. Probably the nicest colorway outta them all.

been eyeing the blue chukkas

reds are looking fires as well

wolf greys are alright, a notch below the latter two

htm snow are still my fav

Try endclothing.com, not sure if they deliver to you in Australia.  pretty TTS for me, the flyknit will stretch and mold/form to the contour of your feet as long as they are tight enough, not too tight.

in Rain, your socks will be wet if its really rainy, and you will feel any wind gusts if they are chilly.  Not a big problem if you're just running/training and can stand the elements, but if its constantly wet and you're wearing these casually, expect wet socks.

But I love my Chukkas, more than the FK1 slightly, just looks so sharp.  Also in Australia try kicks-crew or rmkstore, I know they are closer to you so shipping may be less but retail is more.

or id4shoes on ebay, or try Rakuten Japan and use forwarding service Tenso if they won't ship directly to Aus.

Good luck
Thanks man. And thanks to other with the links.

Dammit rains quite a bit here, and not just sprinkling it pours. So guess this isn't a winter type shoe. May still cop aha these are real sweet

Reds just arrived from FNL...first pair of chukkas, been looking since initial RD back in FEB...only thing i can think of

Back
Top Bottom