Flyknit Chukka Thread

Man, I'm done buying these for retail or even 20 bucks off retail. We need to be patient and wait. They'll all go on sale just like the all black and blues did. Just a matter of time
Nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks this.
:smokin
Got my black and blue ones for $80 and I'll get the reds for that price

One day..... lol

Wanted to share.... **not my pic**
sporty, bright color combos just do not work on a shoe like the flyknit chukka. end of story. 
sick.gif

the bottom left pair isn't bad though.

Do they run true to size.. i need those red joints
Wellgosh got a restock on the reds.  Some full sizes and one half size still remaining.  UK sizing, so be careful when ordering.

Hanon shop has three CWs shipping next month up for preorder.

Last edited:
Damn I just saw the wolf greys in person....I swore I was done with this shoe, but im itching to pull the trigger when thse hit FNL.

Even with the coupons it hurts to spend that much,  slowly im letting go of J's to cover all these other shoes.

Finish Line has Reds as well as Black/Turq and Fog/Orange. Use code 20SAVE150 and get 20 off. Mine came to 160 shipped with tax.

Really just stopped in here to find sizing info before purchasing. Went TTS, hope it works out!

Finish Line has Reds as well as Black/Turq and Fog/Orange. Use code 20SAVE150 and get 20 off. Mine came to 160 shipped with tax.

Really just stopped in here to find sizing info before purchasing. Went TTS, hope it works out!
a little late, but thanks for re-sharing . lol

Like I said, found this site to help with sizing and didn't pick through all 39 pages with a fine tooth comb. Thanks for the passive aggressive vibe, I guess.

Ok i hate posting questions like this in the thread, but i really can understand the Reward system in FNL

I bought several pairs from them in the past year and i still waiting on the coupon. I get my Account info and it's says that account balance is $43, below it says i will get $20 rewards coupon when my account balance reached $200. I have bought more than $1000 of merchandise, so i was expecting to have 5 $20 rewards coupons already. 

I'm missing something, right? and yes i was log-in into my account all the time

I asked here because we all used FNL and coupons to buy those damn expensive Chukkas hahha

Thanks

Your WC rewards resets once you get to $200, so after all your purchases you have x amount of wc reward cards coming and the remainder is the $43. It took me about a month to get my last ones, so I assume you will get a bunch in the mail at some point if you bought all the shoes recently.

edit: saw you said over the past year, if you have your receipt or order confirmation email you can call customer service and they will sort everything out promptly. I had to when I got my friend a pair of playoff xi since they weren't showing up.

Like I said, found this site to help with sizing and didn't pick through all 39 pages with a fine tooth comb. Thanks for the passive aggressive vibe, I guess.
relax just busting your chops a little.

what your question regarding sizing?

Depending on your foot, ie: is it wide, narrow, etc., but from my experience of owning two pairs one a 10, and the other a 10.5, I really like my TTS size 10, just because I generally like my shoes to feel more snug then loose, with that sai,  if I do wear them for long periods of time, my feet hurt more due to the snug fit, but if you like a tiny bit of wiggle room go .5 size up and more overall comfort.

If you are a wide foot def .5 size up, as these shoes are really more meant for a narrow foot IMO.  if the the latter, go TTS.

So tempted to cop the tarp green's from NDC Saturday but I'm putting all my marbles in the FNL basket.  I have $100 in WC rewards I need to use up by August.

Anybody hear any definite confirmation as to if they will be getting them?  I understand they have gotten all of them so far, but these seem limited...

Last edited by a moderator:
wolf greys labeled with an "exception" on UPS >: :rolleyes

If its still labeled exception tomorrow I'll call them up and see whats going on

My wolf grey order from End still says "Pending Payment."
frown.gif

At least my reds frinally shipped from Finish Line though.

So tempted to cop the tarp green's from NDC Saturday but I'm putting all my marbles in the FNL basket.  I have $100 in WC rewards I need to use up by August.

Anybody hear any definite confirmation as to if they will be getting them?  I understand they have gotten all of them so far, but these seem limited...

Just buy the greens, dont wear them and wait and see if they hit FNL. If they do then just return the NDC pair.

Patiently...well not so patiently...on edge at work refreshing finishline's site for a restock of the blues, I need that size 10. Those & the reds were the only 2 colors I actually wanted back when the thread started on page 1 lol, PLEASE bring them to me. The wait is burning me inside lol.

And the MC trainers stopping at a size 9.5 on RRS isn't helping either. I need help lol

Back
Top Bottom