Flyknit Chukka Thread

Nice!  Copped another pair of Reds...my 2nd pair of Reds now...$140 shipped after tax isn't bad for me at all!  Selling Roshe and Jordan collection for Flyknits now!

^Full size run!? Seriously, nobody should be complaining about missing out on the reds lol. Really hope FNL gets the crimsons and wolf greys and that the 20% code still works.

Yeah looks like FSR and lots in the popular sizes too unless there's a glitch in the system. People can't complain about not getting their pairs. So hurry up and use up those coupons!!!

Hope all our red orders go through and that helped. There may be a better coupon out there, I was freaking out that my order wouldn't go through and scoured around for the first one I could find. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Hope all our red orders go through and that helped. There may be a better coupon out there, I was freaking out that my order wouldn't go through and scoured around for the first one I could find. 
ohwell.gif
Def helped. My plan this morning was to call around to all the local/not so local FNLs to see if any had them in stock. You saved me calls and a trip! But yeah... hopefully they go through haha.

glad everyone wanting the reds got the reds!  i cant wait for those grey/reds to hit over here finally

wow, i stand corrected.  when the initial pics released, i honestly did not see that much contrast in the flyknit, but these look really good in these pics.  pair this with taking the volt out, might be a really promising pair for me

Lol, nobody should be complaining about not getting the Reds. Restock after restock after restock...holllyy!

i dont know what i like better.. wearing these chukkas with shorts or jeans.  they look good no matter what

Damn you finishline! Wish you didn't make me hate you so much.

Hope all of you get your pair(s). Great shoe for sure.

REPPED thanks so much, been looking for an opportunity to get these for a while. Sadly, I had to go a half size up, anybody have experience on the feel of half-sizing up in chukkas? 

I normally wear a 9.5, so I tried on a pair of the flyknit lunar 1+ in a 9.5 and it fit fairly tight and uncomfortable. I'm not one to wear shoes until they "break in" or " loosen up" I want them to be comfy. So when I ordered my chukkas I went with a 10. I've noticed I've got some more room upfront then I thought I would but they still fit great. They don't feel loose or anything, even if you wear the lases loose.

I normally wear a 9.5, so I tried on a pair of the flyknit lunar 1+ in a 9.5 and it fit fairly tight and uncomfortable. I'm not one to wear shoes until they "break in" or " loosen up" I want them to be comfy. So when I ordered my chukkas I went with a 10. I've noticed I've got some more room upfront then I thought I would but they still fit great. They don't feel loose or anything, even if you wear the lases loose.
Repped, that's comforting to hear lol thanks

Repped, that's comforting to hear lol thanks
Hahaha no problem. And to be honest. When I ordered my Reds this morning I had the chance to order my TTS 9.5 or another 10, I went with the 10. I felt like the 9.5 MAY be a bit too tight fitting based on the left over room I have now, and I didn't want to risk it. The 10's fit perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom