Flyknit Chukka Thread

I can't paste links from my phone in NT (bug maybe?) but the deals were posted on kicks deals on March 8th and 4th at DTLR and Concepts. I know it was on sale somewhere else last month too. To clarify, this is the black one with speckle sole, white swoosh, and flat laces. Keep your eye out on Kicksdeals. SFB deals pop up quite often. I'm waiting for the latest round with the round laces to go on sale.
Wow, thanks for the info. 
I guess i'll return my pair if i can find a better deal within the next month. 

Which ones are you looking at? 

Wow, thanks for the info. 

I guess i'll return my pair if i can find a better deal within the next month. 

Which ones are you looking at? 

Good thing it's NDC since they're so easy to return to. I'm considering the black or wolf grey pair. I'm not a huge fan of the flat laces on my FSBs so I'm hoping the round laces feel a little better for me.

Bought my first pair of chukkas and I love them. Thanks to you guys I went 1/2 down and they fit perfect. Changed the purple laces to black. Still looking to find chukka replacemnt laces. They ones I bought at fl (Nike) feel much cheaper than the ones that came with the sneakers.

View media item 1448663
Wanted something to go with my kobes

View media item 1448673

Last edited:
$90?

Last year? How?
laugh.gif
I see a couple pairs online for $200+ but there arent enough pairs to judge a fair price. I have a homie selling and hes asking for $200.
I know these didn't get a lot of love when they came out.  They were sitting for a while, so it's possible he was able to get them when they were discounted plus a coupon code or something.  I would say these are a little tough to judge but $200 isn't bad, especially if you normally get hit with sales tax.

Bought my first pair of chukkas and I love them. Thanks to you guys I went 1/2 down and they fit perfect. Changed the purple laces to black. Still looking to find chukka replacemnt laces. They ones I bought at fl (Nike) feel much cheaper than the ones that came with the sneakers.

Try **************.com

Try out **************, they have some different types to choose from on there

Picked up my 1st ever pair of Flyknit Chukkas FSB and loving it. Just wanted to say BIG THANKS to everyone who helped me pick the right size! You've been Repped. Gonna go jump some rooftops now. PEACE.

Last edited:
Anyone wear their Chukka FSB in the rain? Are they really water repellent? Can they withstand heavy rain?

Anyone wear their Chukka FSB in the rain? Are they really water repellent? Can they withstand heavy rain?
I think they're water repellent but not water proof i.e. they will repel light rain but will get soaked in heavy rain.

I went back a few months, so please don't complain... But does anybody know if there are any FSBs online anywhere that can be had on a discount?  $200 is way too much for them.  I am looking to pick up the black set that released quite a few months ago.

You're 5 days late on getting them for $120. They might pop up again on sale but don't know of anywhere that has them right now. I've seen em deeply discounted about 3 times. 
Still available from concepts for $120 in size 8, 9, and 11.5: http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-flyknit-trainer-chukka-sfb-gym-red-sail-dp-burgundy

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up a size 8 before when the other member pointed me in the right direction. Now I just wish I was able to find the black w white swoosh for that price.
Just received my size 8 from NDC, I'm also getting the other black one from NikeLab (not available in 8 on ndc anymore) , with the intent to return one of them when I can decide on which I like the most. Unfortunately none of them for a discount but I feel like the black/black version will never be, I have good hopes for the the black/white (speckle) one though. I'll post pictures on feet asap, they look amazing, it's going to be a tough choice for sure. 

I think they're water repellent but not water proof i.e. they will repel light rain but will get soaked in heavy rain.
Sometimes it's confusing with the terms they use. Usually I think water-resistant is okay for light rain and water repellant should be good for medium-heavy rain. I just think if they're going to give a term like "all climate gear" it should be pretty water proof. If anyone else has experience, please share.

I really hope that Nike gives us a heads up before they drop the HTM in the US (if they do) , I would be hurt sooo much if I missed out lol.

Back
Top Bottom