Flyknit Chukka Thread

Just pulled the trigger on the squadron blue lunars from dope-factory. Can't wait to get my hands on them. Merry Christmas to me!

Great decision. Seems they had 5+ pairs of size 14s.. glad I ordered mine a couple months ago as I have a feeling the lunar soles are history.

NikeLab release = bust for me every time. No different for this release. I'm hoping other shops get these.

if the white/olive drop was any indication, these will be easily had in a few weeks at the speciality spots.

Last edited:
Sizes have been showing up again as the bots and ATC's release them...Still cant cart a pair. 
laugh.gif

Its MC to me, maybe people are calling these something else. Remind me of Joker chaos...
I was considering picking these up but there will be another version coming out in the near future that has less purple, white swoosh too. I'll prolly be down for those.

had a 9.5 in my cart of the ACG but realized they would've been too big so I released. good luck to whoever picked them up.

Sizes have been showing up again as the bots and ATC's release them...Still cant cart a pair. 
laugh.gif
Thanks for this info.  I am new to buying limited editions and didn't realize some would come back into stock potentially.  I was able to snag a pair in my size after refreshing about a zillion times.  Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Feeling pretty lucky that I was finally able to cart my size and check out after 30 minutes of refreshing and trying to cart over and over. :D

Back
Top Bottom