Flyknit 4.0 fake check

I just purchased these off ebay today. I'll admit, maybe I was a little hasty impulsive on the purchase. I thought that these might be to difficult to knock off because of their material. I  know the photos aren't great either. I'll be getting them in the mail this week and will post detailed images if that will help. I gies I just wanted to check and see how worried I should be.  I'll post the link to the listing and the images from it here. I really wish I knew about this site earlier. I really appreciate any input. Thanks for your time.

nike free 4.0 Flyknit Size 9 Men's http://r.ebay.com/GRyKFf

I just purchased these off ebay today. I'll admit, maybe I was a little hasty impulsive on the purchase. I thought that these might be to difficult to knock off because of their material. I  know the photos aren't great either. I'll be getting them in the mail this week and will post detailed images if that will help. I gies I just wanted to check and see how worried I should be.  I'll post the link to the listing and the images from it here. I really wish I knew about this site earlier. I really appreciate any input. Thanks for your time.

nike free 4.0 Flyknit Size 9 Men's http://r.ebay.com/GRyKFf
looks legit

Thank you so much. I sure hope so. I know the pattern is spot on but don't know how elaborate the fakes can be.

Will do, you guys are all pretty amazing with you're quick responses thank you very much. I also just sent the seller a message asking that if they are indeed "not authentic" if he could cancel the order. You never know! I'll keep you guys posted.

yes 100% authentic, fakes don't have the tag on the insole, they usually stamp them on the inside of the tounge/ side of the shoe

no problem, they look extremely comfy, one tip to tell the authenticity on all sneakers, is too look under the insole,

close and perfect parallel stitching will always mean authentic, sloppy spaced out stitching means fake.

Back
Top Bottom