Flu Games and Tee

I just copped these tonight. The pictures from the original thread added some oomph to them, but they are nice.
If only it wasn't cold and rainy in the Chi.

pimp.gif
you got a pic of that? I wish I woulda seen this in black

i usually dont like jordan Tees but this one is kinda convincing lol.
ill take this Tee. if i waz gettin tha Flu Games.

I got no choice but to get them both CP. The wht/red 12s been a long timing and the space jams going straight to storage.

^^^ really? the quality on the last 2 pair i bought is very good (doernbecher & flu games)

i also have a closet full of jb clothes and have no complaints.

and the shirt that this thread is about is fresh. i think i'll get it in black.

Originally Posted by asilva23

^^^ really? the quality on the last 2 pair i bought is very good (doernbecher & flu games)

i also have a closet full of jb clothes and have no complaints.

and the shirt that this thread is about is fresh. i think i'll get it in black.
NTers only like things that other NTers like...or things that the general public is not aware of...

A-Life x Stussy horse poop > general release Tiffany's Diamonds

JM

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

i didnt miss the other thread, just wanted to start my own to put a spotlight on the shirt

LOL more than 3,000 posts and still making crap like this. it's not just NT's newest members that ruin the forum. SMH

cool out cookie monster...I hardly ever make threads like this. Don't even talk to me until you reach a stack

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

cool out cookie monster...I hardly ever make threads like this. Don't even talk to me until you reach a stack

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"cool out" internet thug

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
kids, buying all of JB's recent crap

u waiting for those fusion 12's kid?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

One of the earlier posters got me looking everywhere for the shirt in black now. I can only imagine what they will have for the SJs.

Back
Top Bottom