Floyd Mayweather Jr. Caught on Video flipping Out On a Security Guard in Las Vegas

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Dumb situation

Why can't common sense ever supersede the law when it comes to this kind of thing.

Look him in the face....realize its Floyd and let him into his house. I don't want to hear "O it's their job to check id" YOU KNOW ITS HIS HOUSE

Spoiler [+]
Same thing with that calvin johnson catch in like week 2 for the lions. He caught the ball its obvious he caught it who cares about the stupid rule that he has to maintain the catch HE CAUGHT THE BALL....end rant
b/c the security guards are told to follow procedure.
it's their job on the line if they don't

Mayweather doesn't care..is he going to pay the bills if they get fired?
it's a catch 22 dirty, you know the drill. world sucks.... and that security guard made a bad decision and shouldn't have gave him a hard time. he shouldn't have kissed his %*! either, just saying. it got worse and now that security guard is out of a job. yeh he got fired because mayweather was pissed off. I bet he'd have his job today if he didn't trip on may
Not surprised..

QFT...

But if what thacapt said is true then dude should have just let him in no question...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Dumb situation

Why can't common sense ever supersede the law when it comes to this kind of thing.

Look him in the face....realize its Floyd and let him into his house. I don't want to hear "O it's their job to check id" YOU KNOW ITS HIS HOUSE

Spoiler [+]
Same thing with that calvin johnson catch in like week 2 for the lions. He caught the ball its obvious he caught it who cares about the stupid rule that he has to maintain the catch HE CAUGHT THE BALL....end rant

it's a catch 22 dirty, you know the drill. world sucks.... and that security guard made a bad decision and shouldn't have gave him a hard time. he shouldn't have kissed his %*! either, just saying. it got worse and now that security guard is out of a job. yeh he got fired because mayweather was pissed off. I bet he'd have his job today if he didn't trip on may
Not surprised..

QFT...

But if what thacapt said is true then dude should have just let him in no question...

Turn up your speakers or plug in your headphones.

You'll hear the security guard say it in the beginning.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Dumb situation

Spoiler [+]

Not surprised..

QFT...

Turn up your speakers or plug in your headphones.

You'll hear the security guard say it in the beginning.

He's out of a job? Wow
But I'm sure the HOA fees are through the roof, so they have to listen to all their homeowners when there's a complaint

He's out of a job? Wow
But I'm sure the HOA fees are through the roof, so they have to listen to all their homeowners when there's a complaint

^^ I'm at work so I had it down really low...

I don't get why you would even do that if you know it's Money and he lives there...

I don't get why you would even do that if you know it's Money and he lives there...

Yup. He definitely says it.
So what's your take on the security guard acknowledging him and still wanting to see ID Dirty?
This whole situation was just a lack of common sense to me.

So what's your take on the security guard acknowledging him and still wanting to see ID Dirty?

That's what I'm sayin.

I would understand if he still carded everybody that lived there.

But if they don't card the Maloof bro's but card Floyd, that's a bit hypocritical and not being fair to all the homeowners in that community.

That's what I'm sayin.

I would understand if he still carded everybody that lived there.

But if they don't card the Maloof bro's but card Floyd, that's a bit hypocritical and not being fair to all the homeowners in that community.

StaXX wrote:

when does he say it?  I can't make it out.

If he acknowledges that he's ID'd him..then yes, he should have opened the gate.

StaXX wrote:

If he acknowledges that he's ID'd him..then yes, he should have opened the gate.

just because Floyd said that he doesnt card the maloof bros doesnt mean he doesnt card the maloof bros.

just because Floyd said that he doesnt card the maloof bros doesnt mean he doesnt card the maloof bros.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

the first words out of his mouth were "I know its you" or something like that....Listen to it closely

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

the first words out of his mouth were "I know its you" or something like that....Listen to it closely

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

It's at the very beginning.
I can't really hear the rest but he says, "I know it's you"

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

It's at the very beginning.
I can't really hear the rest but he says, "I know it's you"

Serves that guard right for getting fired. Why act stupid if you know who he is? Hes the person you are being paid to protect show some respect.

Serves that guard right for getting fired. Why act stupid if you know who he is? Hes the person you are being paid to protect show some respect.

Back
Top Bottom