FLOYD MAYWEATHER BIRTHDAY PARTY PICS ...CHECK OUT WHAT 50 CENT BOUGHT HIM plus a 1.5 mill watch

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At yall saying "This is lame" or "wheres the women" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is pretty bromantic..u ain't never see this dudes linked with girls..and he actually bought his friend a gift..that's kinda weird to me. I usually come out n celebrate with folk, buy a round..but actually buying something for dude.. And a phantom at that ..
Ok so let me get this straight..You apparently have 24 access to their lives since you "never seen them linked with girls" ....Right? And when you have money (which you obviously don't) you can hopefully buy more than a round

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At yall saying "This is lame" or "wheres the women" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is pretty bromantic..u ain't never see this dudes linked with girls..and he actually bought his friend a gift..that's kinda weird to me. I usually come out n celebrate with folk, buy a round..but actually buying something for dude.. And a phantom at that ..
Ok so let me get this straight..You apparently have 24 access to their lives since you "never seen them linked with girls" ....Right? And when you have money (which you obviously don't) you can hopefully buy more than a round

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

50 has to be hitting that. Never will I ever buy another man a maybach unless he is my son or my father or some *++.
Same thing I was going to say.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

50 has to be hitting that. Never will I ever buy another man a maybach unless he is my son or my father or some *++.
Same thing I was going to say.

It's not hate, you guys have to admit that this is a bit suspect...I mean they are not even family and it's not like they grew up together, how cool can two grown men with very busy lives become in what?...6-7 years??...but hey power to the bromance!

It's not hate, you guys have to admit that this is a bit suspect...I mean they are not even family and it's not like they grew up together, how cool can two grown men with very busy lives become in what?...6-7 years??...but hey power to the bromance!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

6-7 years is plenty of time to get really close to someone. Even just boys.
But the hell is 50 buying him a Maybach for. 
laugh.gif
 Dude really has nothing to do but just blow money.

That watch is 
sick.gif
 and not in a good way. It might be worth a mil and a half but it looks turrible.

laugh.gif

That watch is 
sick.gif
 and not in a good way. It might be worth a mil and a half but it looks turrible.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Y'all salty that your friends have no money
Basically...this is what rich friends do...just like poor people buy there friends bottles of alcohol and take um out to dinner
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Y'all salty that your friends have no money
Basically...this is what rich friends do...just like poor people buy there friends bottles of alcohol and take um out to dinner
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

That watch is 
sick.gif

The only way I can make sees of it, is that dude really has absolutely nothing better to do with his money...lolI still feel like he went completely out the way to make anyone elses gift look like %%%$
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

That watch is 
sick.gif

The only way I can make sees of it, is that dude really has absolutely nothing better to do with his money...lolI still feel like he went completely out the way to make anyone elses gift look like %%%$
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom