Florida teacher who punched her student in the face WON'T be charged....(vid)

64 year old WOMAN with a right cross? Excellent. That punk student should be expelled from that school.

This brings back memories...

My dad got kicked out of elementary school when he got slapped by a nun...only to slap her back...

64 year old WOMAN with a right cross? Excellent. That punk student should be expelled from that school.

The kid deserved it. Teacher should be more professional about a situation like that, but he still had it coming getting in her face like that.

The kid deserved it. Teacher should be more professional about a situation like that, but he still had it coming getting in her face like that.

We go to Lederman with the scorecard "Okay Jim, I have it 10-8 Teacher. That combination is really working here for her".

We go to Lederman with the scorecard "Okay Jim, I have it 10-8 Teacher. That combination is really working here for her".

A substitute teach on the side. Im ok with this incident. These kids got too much lee-way these days

A substitute teach on the side. Im ok with this incident. These kids got too much lee-way these days

pimp.gif
good for her

lol... good to see the ol' lady making #!+% happen... one of my kids get out of line they get the same treatment

lol... good to see the ol' lady making #!+% happen... one of my kids get out of line they get the same treatment

Back
Top Bottom