Florida man bought, resold limited-edition sneakers stolen from Nike, court documents say

The value these guys were trading was a lot more than 100-200k. They seized close to 2000 pairs. Average 2000 pairs at 1000 dollars each and that's 2 million. That's a low estimate. Not mention this guy Ho probably had crazy stuff that hasn't even been seen. Some Lebrons go up to 4-5k in the open market. Probably had yeezy samples which fetch crazy money. These guys weren't dealing chump change.

Nike lets most **** slide because it's free "underground/street team" marketing.... 

when these samples and what not "magically appear", the blogs/message boards go crazy and Nike is in the mouth of a hundreds of thousands of people FOR FREE

all while wondering "Omgz how'd he get those... " 

a billion dollar company is not letting **** just slip out the backdoor with no one knowing anything 

dude was probably getting greedy and taking advantage..  maybe he was getting sloppy and Nike had to cut the cord on his *** 

Nike lets most **** slide because it's free "underground/street team" marketing.... 

when these samples and what not "magically appear", the blogs/message boards go crazy and Nike is in the mouth of a hundreds of thousands of people FOR FREE

all while wondering "Omgz how'd he get those... " 

a billion dollar company is not letting **** just slip out the backdoor with no one knowing anything 

dude was probably getting greedy and taking advantage..  maybe he was getting sloppy and Nike had to cut the cord on his *** 
thank you bro.

free marketing >>>>

very logical response

just4kicks212 just4kicks212 is this your video?

Yes

The value these guys were trading was a lot more than 100-200k. They seized close to 2000 pairs. Average 2000 pairs at 1000 dollars each and that's 2 million. That's a low estimate. Not mention this guy Ho probably had crazy stuff that hasn't even been seen. Some Lebrons go up to 4-5k in the open market. Probably had yeezy samples which fetch crazy money. These guys weren't dealing chump change.

Exactly ... I still remember Kyle (look see dude) was the person who revealed the nike LeBron 7 with Hyperfuse midpanel mind u nike didn't go with that design because they were saving it for the lbj 8 v3

LOLLL @ "there's only 5 of them *****... only ***** that can get them ***** is Ho!"

almost done with the video but good **** man.... 

this **** is definitely being swept under the rug by the blogs.... 

where's Complex's Top 50 Sneakers Ho Stole list at!? 

ohhhhhhhh

wow........

fills in a ton of blanks. lots of answers resolved.

so those pantones yeti had was legit, as well as everything else.

but still sketchy, just like all these dudes who get look/see samples, including them youtubers who big up these guys.

As long as there's a 10 or 10.5 of LeBron VII and VIII Blue suede HWCs when I make enough to turn a blind eye and break all of my sneaker rules, we're good.

I don't usually watch these sneaker videos, but that one was on point just4kicks212 just4kicks212 . Good **** my ___ :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea it was a good video. What's going on with this story anyway? It was big for a day or two, then everyone moved on...

Mr tamagotchi has brought v shame to his family.
Yea it was a good video. What's going on with this story anyway? It was big for a day or two, then everyone moved on...

you seem to forget that the sneaker community has a very short attention span.

Does these dudes' scheme account for the bulk of all sample/PE sneakers on the secondary market today? The amount of profit they allegedly made, and way that Nike is pursuing this case makes it seem that way.

Last edited:
Does these dudes' scheme account for the bulk of all sample/PE sneakers on the secondary market today? The amount of profit they allegedly made, and way that Nike is pursuing this case makes it seem that way.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is a large portion.  Yamaguchi was the Promo Product Manager from 2006 till 2012 then Yung from 2012-1014 so that's 8 years of them having control of ordering promo samples.  

Is prob the case.... I expect a SEVERE drop off in PE's and sample availability

Although if nike was smart, they'd get involved in the sale of those directly.

To keep hype high and the thirst real

As long as there's a 10 or 10.5 of LeBron VII and VIII Blue suede HWCs when I make enough to turn a blind eye and break all of my sneaker rules, we're good.

I don't usually watch these sneaker videos, but that one was on point just4kicks212 just4kicks212 . Good **** my ___ :pimp:

Should have took mine when I had both. :lol:

Should have took mine when I had both. :lol:

Late reply, but I think you had gotten rid of them by the time I realized you had them. And I know you moved them joints for a few racks, so my pockets weren't about that life anyway :lol:

Back
Top Bottom