Florida Gators vs. Georgia Bulldogs 11/1 @ 3:30PM CBS vol. Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

hopefully no one wins
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your annoying as hell..[/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

As much as I want Georgia to win, I want the Trojans to play the Gators in a bowl game.
How do you expect that to happen? If Alabama runs the table and beats UF in the SEC championship (assuming they get there) theyre not going to aBCS bowl by the time its for the bowl people to meet UGA would be ranked higher than UF. Just like last season Mizzou didnt go to a bcs game even though theyplayed for the conf title and beat kansas

As much as I want Georgia to win, I want the Trojans to play the Gators in a bowl game.
How do you expect that to happen? If Alabama runs the table and beats UF in the SEC championship (assuming they get there) theyre not going to a BCS bowl by the time its for the bowl people to meet UGA would be ranked higher than UF. Just like last season Mizzou didnt go to a bcs game even though they played for the conf title and beat kansas
Stranger things have happened FR3SH, I just want the oppurtunity to kick the ##+% out of the Gators.

How do you expect that to happen? If Alabama runs the table and beats UF in the SEC championship (assuming they get there) theyre not going to a BCS bowl by the time its for the bowl people to meet UGA would be ranked higher than UF. Just like last season Mizzou didnt go to a bcs game even though they played for the conf title and beat kansas
Stranger things have happened FR3SH, I just want the oppurtunity to kick the ##+% out of the Gators.
You are outside your damn mind, if you think SC would kick the @#!* out of UF. Anyway my prediction for the game, something crazy will go down,retaliation is necessary, I'm expecting a classic and if UF does run the table and loses to Bama, they'll still go to a BCS bowl.

no offense but you guys don't play anyone the rest of the way. If we run the table and make it the the chip you guys wont be there even if you win out therest of your games. Maybe if we lose we will play you guys in a different bowl definitely not in the championship

roll.gif
USC ain't kicking nothing out of the Gators.

Let's get it im drunk/high (yeah im back on it
pimp.gif
) and I got the jitters in my stomach like the first time I came out the tunnel

Let's Go DAWGS!!!

Could we get a big game outta Bryan Evans!?

HOW was that not a penalty on Spikes? Dude is a beast but if that wasnt taunting i dont know what is.

DAMN THIS GAME IS HOT!

PLAYERS TALKING SMACK LEFT AND RIGHT!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FLA Defense though =
sick.gif
sick.gif
( filthy )

Back
Top Bottom