Flocka's Actually Trying....

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Jits gonna eat this up talking about he's lyrical..
tired.gif
 One of the first times i heard a flocka song and was got bored in 1 minute
I rly dont kno wat yall mean when say tryin but i think "all i got" was pretty good

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Jits gonna eat this up talking about he's lyrical..
tired.gif
 One of the first times i heard a flocka song and was got bored in 1 minute
I rly dont kno wat yall mean when say tryin but i think "all i got" was pretty good

indifferent.gif
that *#+* was booty son .... thats not you flocka ..   this the waka i #+%% wit BDBDBDBDBDBDB!!!!!!!!! FLOCKA BRICKSQUAAAAADD!!!!!!!!

indifferent.gif
that *#+* was booty son .... thats not you flocka ..   this the waka i #+%% wit BDBDBDBDBDBDB!!!!!!!!! FLOCKA BRICKSQUAAAAADD!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I think its time to make a bunch of threads and expose all of the wack rappers in NY

grin.gif

Sounds like insecurity to me

And all the wack rappers in NY aren't plastered on TV and shoved down your throat all day via radio

"You're wack to me/Take them rhymes back to the factory/I see/The gimmicks/the wack lyrics/The %%$% is depressing/pathetic/please forget it" - Pretty Much sums up how I feel about this vid and certain rappers right now

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I think its time to make a bunch of threads and expose all of the wack rappers in NY

grin.gif

Sounds like insecurity to me

And all the wack rappers in NY aren't plastered on TV and shoved down your throat all day via radio

"You're wack to me/Take them rhymes back to the factory/I see/The gimmicks/the wack lyrics/The %%$% is depressing/pathetic/please forget it" - Pretty Much sums up how I feel about this vid and certain rappers right now

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom