Flightposite Sizing. Need Help

hey guys! so i'm buying this pair of nike flightposite on Ebay and they're size 12. i usually wear size 11. (10.5 on kobe 4&5 11 on SJams 11s). i just want to find out if they really run true to size. if not, would it be really advisable for me to wear a sz large on flightposite? i have a medium to wide feet. any input would most definitely be appreciated. 

hey guys! so i'm buying this pair of nike flightposite on Ebay and they're size 12. i usually wear size 11. (10.5 on kobe 4&5 11 on SJams 11s). i just want to find out if they really run true to size. if not, would it be really advisable for me to wear a sz large on flightposite? i have a medium to wide feet. any input would most definitely be appreciated. 

They run true to size but being Posite material if you have wide feet a 1/2 size up should be fine. A full size up usually means for me having to wear thicker socks & or a thicker insole.

I would think unless you have wide feet or other sizing issues a sz 12 just might be a tad too big. Good luck

They run true to size but being Posite material if you have wide feet a 1/2 size up should be fine. A full size up usually means for me having to wear thicker socks & or a thicker insole.

I would think unless you have wide feet or other sizing issues a sz 12 just might be a tad too big. Good luck

thanks for the input man. most def appreciated.
i just thought that there would be less diff since the Jordan 6 (b/var red) are quite ok. and bein .5 sz bigger it'd be ok. 

thanks for the input man. most def appreciated.
i just thought that there would be less diff since the Jordan 6 (b/var red) are quite ok. and bein .5 sz bigger it'd be ok. 

Back
Top Bottom