worn once!
wink.gif

wrjtk7.jpg
The ugliest sneaker ever!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i agree

Flightposite III wasn't always up on my list of personal faves and the holo bubbles arent too pleasing to look at.

I think its some funny s*** when someone comes on a thread more than once to express that they dont like a shoe.If I dont like something I might say itonce,and thats a might.I got more to do than visiting a thread of a sneaker I dont like!!!!!!

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I think its some funny s*** when someone comes on a thread more than once to express that they dont like a shoe.If I dont like something I might say it once,and thats a might.I got more to do than visiting a thread of a sneaker I dont like!!!!!!

^ Some people around here have a lot of spare time on their hands. I'm not crazy about the FP3 either, but if people like them it doesn't make a lickof difference to me.

i wanted those so bad back then but moms wasnt tryna get um for me im so pissed if they ever retro ill be copping

Originally Posted by cOuntrybOygOtHEaT

These kinda look like they ripped the eyes out of some giant fly and smashed em on these. No disrespect, but these nor the Flightposite 2s still aint got
nothin on the Flightposite 1s.

eyes.gif

fp2 AND fp3 >>>>>>>> fp1

29t06u.jpg

1zq5641.jpg

eiozrm.jpg

nike_flightposite3_gold.jpg

I think me and everyone else on NT at the time got these from the outlets for $39.99
laugh.gif

I remember when people started coloring the pods with sharpies and such. I still have never found the white TB colors in my size
ohwell.gif

I have a pair of the gold BG's DS still. Comfortable shoe, no question. What do these fetch price wise these days? I wouldnt mind a pair of the platinumsor another blue/black

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

These kinda look like they ripped the eyes out of some giant fly and smashed em on these. No disrespect, but these nor the Flightposite 2s still aint got

eyes.gif

fp2 AND fp3 >>>>>>>> fp1

29t06u.jpg

1zq5641.jpg

eiozrm.jpg
point made. totally forgot about the Flight 2s...i just thought they were Garnetts....

I didnt know all the colors for the fp3s were real.like the black/red-white/red-white/green I never new they were PEs.I use to see them all the time on ebayand thought they were fakes.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

eyes.gif

fp2 AND fp3 >>>>>>>> fp1

29t06u.jpg

1zq5641.jpg

eiozrm.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom