Flight Club Location # 4...They're trying again!?

lrrr

Banned
267 lafayette st · between prince + spring

Is going to be the next location as shown on vintagekicks.com

I'm not sure but i think that's the old Clientele location. I wonder how much they lost after Flight Club Japan went under

Their old location on Greene or whatever was horrible, very secluded. Lafayette between Spring and Prince would be much better and more convenient.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Their old location on Greene or whatever was horrible, very secluded. Lafayette between Spring and Prince would be much better and more convenient.

i liked the idea of it being way harder to find for the average walker by in my oppinion it was the best location

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

that location still exists

they should have one in the bay or something
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Damn, when did Clientele go under?

Haven't been in SoHo in 2+ years...

word I went there a few weeks ago and it wasn't there....

don't really think we need a 3rd one...but I'm sure it makes good business sense to put it right there...with Supreme and all the other places rightthere.

They could have made more money if they had set one up in either BK or Queens, their just saturating that area even more with sneaker boutiques.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

the 1st one was the best one
this is stupid
I don't know about that...

But...

This is OD, 3?

I'll be honest FCLA (location wise) > any of the New York Flight Clubs. Speaking objectively.

My boy who works at Flight Club said the new location (which is the old Clientele) was gonna be strictly used sneakers and vintage clothing (nike and jordanjackets etc.)

surprised they are doing this. in recent months, every time i have walked past the flight club on nassau (it's by my work), it's been like a ghosttown. i guess the greene and LA locations are still doing well.

i'm definitely curious to know what happened to clientele. i know recon is moving to williamsburg, for some reason.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

they should have one in the bay or something
pimp.gif

im from the opposite side of the country and i agree, there should be one in the bay... i mean, why isn't there one in the bay already??

Originally Posted by delafresh21

My boy who works at Flight Club said the new location (which is the old Clientele) was gonna be strictly used sneakers and vintage clothing (nike and jordan jackets etc.)

that would be nice, i would have a place to offload my collection

Originally Posted by JJUVE

Originally Posted by delafresh21

My boy who works at Flight Club said the new location (which is the old Clientele) was gonna be strictly used sneakers and vintage clothing (nike and jordan jackets etc.)

that would be nice, i would have a place to offload my collection

seems like a good place to get deals

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

surprised they are doing this. in recent months, every time i have walked past the flight club on nassau (it's by my work), it's been like a ghost town. i guess the greene and LA locations are still doing well.

i'm definitely curious to know what happened to clientele. i know recon is moving to williamsburg, for some reason.
Why wouldn't they? Williamsburg is going to be one of the IT places in NYC in a few years at the rate its developing.

Back
Top Bottom