flake or am i just trippin?

reminded me of this....
laugh.gif

Let's take a look into this girl's psyche for a second and really analyze this.

So she has cancer. Does she REALLY want to get into some relationship @%!? It's obvious that relationships are complex, and as much as it'd probably be nice to be in one, she's probably too confused by her cancer to really put the effort into a new relationship right now. Furthermore, she's probably so worn out with chemo and everything, she may not have the same confidence she used to have.

Honestly OP, it sounds like more than anything right now, she just needs a really good friend. I wouldn't push this relationship thing or try to get any "bunz," but if you REALLY do care about her, you should text her saying something like, "Hey, I know you have some serious stuff going on, but if you ever need to talk to anyone or go have some fun, definitely hit me up." Don't try to game this girl up, but just think about how you'd feel if YOU had cancer. Tired all of the time, probably not going out too often because you're discouraged, probably not having as much contact with friends because you're so tired, not going out, etc. Just be there for her, and maybe if she beats this she'll see you in a different light, or be better prepared to get into something more.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

So she has cancer. Does she REALLY want to get into some relationship @%!? It's obvious that relationships are complex, and as much as it'd probably be nice to be in one, she's probably too confused by her cancer to really put the effort into a new relationship right now. Furthermore, she's probably so worn out with chemo and everything, she may not have the same confidence she used to have.

Honestly OP, it sounds like more than anything right now, she just needs a really good friend. I wouldn't push this relationship thing or try to get any "bunz," but if you REALLY do care about her, you should text her saying something like, "Hey, I know you have some serious stuff going on, but if you ever need to talk to anyone or go have some fun, definitely hit me up." Don't try to game this girl up, but just think about how you'd feel if YOU had cancer. Tired all of the time, probably not going out too often because you're discouraged, probably not having as much contact with friends because you're so tired, not going out, etc. Just be there for her, and maybe if she beats this she'll see you in a different light, or be better prepared to get into something more.
yea man i totally agree. i know shes very vulnerable right now. getting buns is the last thing on my mind with her now. i just want to get to know her better, chill here and there. just be her friend and see what happens in the long run

Maybe it's just me…but if she's avoiding you like this, you sure she really has "cancer?"

No disrespect if she really does

Originally Posted by bruce negro

read this. 3 times. truth right here B.

real life...

youre a clown let me tell you why...

she doing chemo and she is obviously more worried about that than you... and you are definitely not going to smash... shell be extra tired and not in that mood... and even if she does... you wont because shell be bald, etra sick and not as "bad"... and you wont wife her because shes terminally ill...

just leave it be and move on...

this is coming from someone who has and is still undergoing chemo ( i have a gf ive been with... but im assuming if i didnt it would be hard to get one... and im great looking)

so you sat next to her in class and was cool w/ her all semester like that..but you had to resort to emailin the chick after semester was over to get her number?it dont matter if she flaking, or if she really got cancer...you still aint gettin in that

she has cancer, bro...and that whole "double text" thing makes no sense to me. IF you want to talk to someone, make the effort, why set dumb rules up like that. I would understand completely if she ignored you all the time and you had to make the effort to speak to her, but don't ruin a possible good thing with someone you barely know over a stupid rule...she is dealing with alot and probably really forgot to hit you back.

Bro your probably the only glimmer of happiness she got text again if you have to shoot call

yea prolly overanalyzing @$!$. im not tryna smash or whatever, shes doing chemo for a minute and thats where her effort is going. all im tryna do is just be a friend for now like the other guy said earlier

Back
Top Bottom