FIXED GEARS

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

Stock
happy.gif
I noticed you run a front brake, which is awesome. I would also recommend clips and straps for the true feel of a fixed gear. Awesome bike.

I've got the same setup with a chrome lugged fork (My og fork was damaged after a spill)

Any NY heads ever do the 5 borough tour? Happens first Sunday of may. I'll be doing it this year. Registration coming up in feb

We've been blessed with some some mild weather giving me an opportunity to ride... still looking for a Balaclava tho...

*EDIT*

All proceeds going to the Haiti relief fund.
If your in the bay area come have fun and help a great cause.

4301984543_6ea51ab4dd_o.jpg

ditching my truck for this bad girl i got a couple of weeks ago (should've posted the other side of the bike, i know):

2qckqap.jpg

i'll sell u/anyone a Leader 721tr frame for the low w/sugino messenger cranks...
upgraded to a Masi Coltello.

^ Fizik was having a sale, buy one arione and get two free.
laugh.gif

That GT is tooo clean
pimp.gif

New bike day soon.......
nerd.gif

Where can I find the nylon All City 4 gate toe clips?! They seem to be sold out of the black ones everywhere. 

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

Where can I find the nylon All City 4 gate toe clips?! They seem to be sold out of the black ones everywhere. 

Star****er clips are the same thing
http://www.iminusd.bigcar...ct/star****ers-toe-clips

Originally Posted by justinvincent

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

Star****er clips are the same thing
http://www.iminusd.bigcar...ct/star****ers-toe-clips
Yea I know but the star****ers are $10 more not to mention shipping to South Carolina. Riding fixed and trying to get good deals on parts here FTL.

Looking to get the single speed SE Draft by SE Bikes.

Anyone have it?

Need help on sizing, I know it's hard to size without actually being on the frame, but if i'm 6' 1' what size frame should I have?

Normaly I would say youre about a 57, but like you said, its difficulty to know without actually trying it.
Maybe try to find a bike with a similar geometry at a local bike shop

Its a GT Kinesis, same style as the older GTB (the new one sucks) and GT Pulse.

Anyone know about the bicycle manufacture "Simonetti?" I googled for the company because of a frame I saw, but I can't find anything about it. All I get is a small relation to Medici [sp?].

yeah, forgot how to spell his username it was morekixthankarateflicks or something like that.

I finally completed my bike, well for now. I went over my budget, but I'm satisfied with the parts I got.

The frame is an aluminum Cannondale Caad4 (I believe) that was custom painted. The fork is a carbon Guru, all for $100 from this kid on craigslist.

I got the wheelset (Mavic) from a friend. Threw in the tires for free (I'm going to replace them soon, so they match) $100

Truvativ risers that I got from the Bike Church for $10
smokin.gif

All in all the bike cost me close to $350 which was much more than I had planned to spend, but I'm happy with the bike and more satisfied with it than if I would've spent $350 on a full bike since I'm into building stuff and putting them together. It's really @!+%+$ in Philadelphia; snow everywhere, but I can't wait to ride once it clears up.

Back
Top Bottom